Author Topic: Wow: Maine's governor attacks Susan Collins for saving ObamaCare  (Read 477 times)

rangerrebew

Wow: Maine's governor attacks Susan Collins for saving ObamaCare

By Dan Calabrese —— Bio and Archives August 3, 2017

The conventional wisdom in Washington is that we have to put up with Susan Collins as Maine’s “Republican” U.S. senator, because it’s a blue state, and even though she’s a Democrat in all but the official party filing, she’s the best we can hope for up there.

But that assumes voters in Maine don’t understand just how badly she’s damaging the state’s fiscal health with her liberal voting record. Maine Gov. Paul LePage, who appears to be a Republican of the authentic vareity, yesterday took to the pages of the Wall Street Journal to call her out.

And I mean really call her out:

http://canadafreepress.com/article/wow-maines-governor-attacks-susan-collins-for-saving-obamacare

Offline Just_Victor

Re: Wow: Maine's governor attacks Susan Collins for saving ObamaCare
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 05:06:01 pm »
Arizona and Alaska should follow suit.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Wow: Maine's governor attacks Susan Collins for saving ObamaCare
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 11:19:21 pm »
Wow: Maine's governor attacks Susan Collins for saving ObamaCare

By Dan Calabrese —— Bio and Archives August 3, 2017

The conventional wisdom in Washington is that we have to put up with Susan Collins as Maine’s “Republican” U.S. senator, because it’s a blue state, and even though she’s a Democrat in all but the official party filing, she’s the best we can hope for up there.

But that assumes voters in Maine don’t understand just how badly she’s damaging the state’s fiscal health with her liberal voting record. Maine Gov. Paul LePage, who appears to be a Republican of the authentic vareity, yesterday took to the pages of the Wall Street Journal to call her out.

And I mean really call her out:

http://canadafreepress.com/article/wow-maines-governor-attacks-susan-collins-for-saving-obamacare
Gov LePage needs to vigorously support the repeal of the 17th Amendment so he can do something to stop Collins.   Otherwise, he cannot and the Senator just laughs at his tirades.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington