Author Topic: Somebody should shoot Trump, lunatic prof says  (Read 673 times)

rangerrebew

Somebody should shoot Trump, lunatic prof says
« on: August 04, 2017, 04:38:34 pm »
Somebody should shoot Trump, lunatic prof says
Matthew Vadum image

By Matthew Vadum

August 3, 2017

(language warning)

A crazed left-wing academic named Kevin Allred took to Twitter to wish death upon President Trump.

“Trump is a # joke,” he tweeted. “[T]his is all a # sham. i wish someone would just shoot him outright.”

Allred is, or was, an adjunct professor in the Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies Department at taxpayer-funded Montclair State University in New Jersey. After news of the tweet spread, Montclair canned him, declaring him a nonperson. Well, the school didn’t actually do that but it did erase references to him on its website.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=274831.new#new
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 04:41:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Somebody should shoot Trump, lunatic prof says
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 07:46:16 pm »
I underestand that the maroon has since been divested of his emploympent and is whining about the unfairness of it all. :tongue2:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 08:15:59 pm »
Allred is, or was, an adjunct professor in the Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies Department
Did we expect anything less?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 09:57:37 pm »
"Allred is, or was, an adjunct professor in the Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies Department at taxpayer-funded Montclair State University"

And now he's just  an ex JUNK professor. ****drummer

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 02:02:50 am »
...and he'll be an expert on glow ball warming when the SS lights a fire under his azz...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 04:24:42 am »
All these leftists expressing such sentiments need to be sent for a remedial course in ancient history:  if you assassinate Caesar, you get Augustus instead.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 05:11:25 am »
All these leftists expressing such sentiments need to be sent for a remedial course in ancient history:  if you assassinate Caesar, you get Augustus instead.
Sadly this is nothing new for the cretins, it's SOP. They were fixated on killing Reagan, then Bush and now Trump and to them there is nothing wrong with it because, well, Republicans. But if a Republican or Conservative ever expressed the desire to kill, or simply for the death of one of the Democrat President the outrage and cries for retribution would be deafening.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2017, 09:06:38 am »

Bad analogy. Augustus was a far better emperor ....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2017, 01:00:38 pm »
Bad analogy. Augustus was a far better emperor ....

Caesar never got to be Emperor, because he was assassinated.  And it's not clear he wanted to concentrate all power in his own hands, whatever Cassius and his co-conspirators thought.  Augustus destroyed the Republic by becoming Emperor.  Whether he was a good Emperor or a bad one is beside the point.  The first American emperor might be a good emperor, but once we have one, whatever title he bears, the Republic will be gone.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 01:01:26 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.