Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton Schools Donald Trump On Showing Respect For The White House  (Read 325 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 POLITICS 08/02/2017 04:39 am ET

Chelsea Clinton Schools Donald Trump On Showing Respect For The White House

Critics slammed the president after he reportedly called the residence a “dump.”

By Ed Mazza

President Donald Trump is coming under verbal fire after reportedly insulting the White House.

“That White House is a real dump,” the president reportedly told members of his Trump National Golf Course in Bedminster, New Jersey, according to Golf Magazine.

That didn’t sit well with many of Trump’s critics, including at least one previous resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton wrote:

Chelsea Clinton

@ChelseaClinton

Thank you to all the White House ushers, butlers, maids, chefs, florists, gardeners, plumbers, engineers & curators for all you do every day

https://twitter.com/peteralexander/status/892497170754097152
5:25 PM - Aug 1, 2017

more
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chelsea-clinton-donald-trump-white-house_us_59817bf3e4b02b36343ed6ed?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"reportedly" is now passed off as a fact.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Wonder what she'd have been like if she'd been put out for adoption at birth.

Despite the training and example provided by her parents, sometimes a decent enough person peeks out.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline NavyCanDo

If Trump said what he did he needs to be schooled. But let it come from a historian like David Barton who after a history lesson on the White House could leave anyone, maybe even Trump in awe.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online goatprairie

Did Chelsea thank the people who cleaned the carpets, curtains, rugs, and bathrooms in the WH?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I notice she makes no mention of the interns.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Did Chelsea thank the people who cleaned the carpets, curtains, rugs, and bathrooms in the WH?

You forgot the drycleaner..   oh wait  my mistake, the dry cleaner never did their job.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

Ew.

Offline dfwgator

Considering who was in the WH the previous eight years,   he's probably right.    Bet they haven't gotten the choom smell out yet.

Offline Millee

Hey Chels!

Remember when your thief mother had to return all the furniture she stole from the White House??  Good times....good times.....  :whistle: