Author Topic: Report: Melania and Ivanka Trump were 'disgusted' by Scaramucci's language, may have wanted him gone  (Read 1568 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Nah....

I just think there are bigger issues  instead of who uses what kind of language and/or who poses how for what camera.

You disagree? Well, you're entitled to your opinion. And we'll simply agree to disagree

I think we're talking about apples and oranges.  My point was that I found it pretty funny that two women would have no problem posing for such pictures, but have an issue with foul language. 

I was just teasing *you* about liking the photos, most straight men would.  I don't necessarily have a problem with the pictures, people being free to do what they want to do and all that, but let's not pretend we're okay with half naked photos yet foul language is a reason to be disgusted and offended.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I think we're talking about apples and oranges.  My point was that I found it pretty funny that two women would have no problem posing for such pictures, but have an issue with foul language. 

I was just teasing *you* about liking the photos, most straight men would.  I don't necessarily have a problem with the pictures, people being free to do what they want to do and all that, but let's not pretend we're okay with half naked photos yet foul language is a reason to be disgusted and offended.

My problem is with the progressive tactic of doing it themselves and then acting offended when its someone else.

Offline RoosGirl

My problem is with the progressive tactic of doing it themselves and then acting offended when its someone else.

Yes, there is that; being married to/the daughter of King crAss and all, as someone above pointed out.

Offline LMAO

From the article.....

"presidential adviser"

This is how the article describes, who I'm assuming, Ivanka Trump.

That disgusts me more than bad language
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 06:46:48 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy