Author Topic: LETTER: McMaster RENEWED top-secret security clearance for Susan Rice AFTER unmasking revealed!  (Read 2283 times)

Offline DB

Odd quirk of classified information - if you lose your clearance rating on things you " 'originated, reviewed, signed or received while serving,' " - you can't be questioned about them in court or in congress, as you no longer are permitted to discuss them at all.

Just sayin.  :whistle:

That's how I read it. I think this was required in order for her to be questioned by congress/investigators. This may also remove the excuse that it is "classified" information that she can't comment on.

Offline DB

Still waiting for your answer, Cyber.

If you had the power to unmask, what would you do if you saw an intelligence report that stated:

"An unnamed U.S. individual contacted the ISIL commander in Syria."

or

"An unnamed U.S. individual met with Vladimir Putin to discuss ways to circumvent existing US sanctions on Iran."

The issue isn't the identifying of those people for security reasons and keeping it otherwise hidden. It is disseminating that unmasked information to others outside the security apparatus for political purposes - that is the issue.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm going to start a running list in my signature of all the times someone is accused of being a "leftist" on TBR.

Congrats genius, you just made it.

Whatever toots your whistle WTF!  I don't give two hoots and hell what you do or think!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
That's how I read it. I think this was required in order for her to be questioned by congress/investigators. This may also remove the excuse that it is "classified" information that she can't comment on.

Yep. But hey, McMaster is this weeks target, according to the various sources. So it must be part of a cunning plan.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yep. But hey, McMaster is this weeks target, according to the various sources. So it must be part of a cunning plan.

I don't really know enough about this to have a serious opinion, other than to note McMaster seems to think Flynn's appointees are worse than Obama era appointees.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

I don't really know enough about this to have a serious opinion, other than to note McMaster seems to think Flynn's appointees are worse than Obama era appointees.  :shrug:

This particular story is about Susan Rice and McMaster. That's all I was commenting on.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This particular story is about Susan Rice and McMaster. That's all I was commenting on.

...which is why I was commenting on @EC's comment?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

...which is why I was commenting on @EC's comment?

I'm not arguing. Just pointing out I know zip about McMaster and that this particular news story involving Susan Rice may make some sense without being sinister.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not arguing. Just pointing out I know zip about McMaster and that this particular news story involving Susan Rice may make some sense without being sinister.

Just joshing you.  I don't know diddly squat about the situation either. ^-^
I will NOT comply.