Author Topic: McMaster, On ‘Warpath,’ Purges Key Trump Allies From White House NSC  (Read 496 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

McMaster, On ‘Warpath,’ Purges Key Trump Allies From White House NSC
McMaster has list of senior officials he plans to fire

BY: Adam Kredo   
August 3, 2017 9:10 am

An ongoing staffing purge being conducted by White House National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster has thrown the West Wing into chaos, according to more than half a dozen Trump administration insiders who told the Washington Free Beacon that McMaster has been targeting long-time Trump loyalists who were clashing with career government staffers and holdovers from the Obama administration.

The purge is part of a larger drama unfolding inside the administration, between veteran Trump staffers committed to the president's campaign vision of "draining the swamp"‘ in Washington and entrenched bureaucracies seeking to maintain control over policy decision-making, according to these sources, who said that many of these actions against his supporters are being conducted without Trump's knowledge.

more
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/mcmaster-warpath-purges-key-trump-allies-white-house-nsc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

Well, if successful, this should end the 'Oh noes!!' pants on fire last-minute meetings and taskers.

And return to more normal operations (dependent on world events. of course).

Offline Axeslinger

Well, if successful, this should end the 'Oh noes!!' pants on fire last-minute meetings and taskers.

And return to more normal operations (dependent on world events. of course).
I am a NT of the first order...truly think he was almost the worst of our options..  But I FULLY support any effort to drain the swamp of those scumsucking career D.C. reptiles.  So I am torn on this.  I think that the administration has been careening from one self imposed car crash to another but I DO NOT support McMaster or any of the insider slugs in this endeavor whatsoever.

I think Trump will have to replace McMaster ASAP, which will only further exacerbate the "WH out of its league" meme, but he's going to have to do it to have any hope of continuing the drain
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 08:42:24 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I am a NT of the first order...truly think he was almost the worst of our options..  But I FULLY support any effort to drain the swamp of those scumsucking career D.C. reptiles.  So I am torn on this.  I think that the administration has been careening from one self imposed car crash to another but I DO NOT support McMaster or any of the insider slugs in this endeavor whatsoever.

I think Trump will have to replace McMaster ASAP, which will only further exacerbate the "WH out of its league" meme, but he's going to have to do it to have any hope of continuing the drain

I'm not a Never Trump ... I am a Sometimes Trump, but this move by McMaster (if true) is grounds for immediate dismissal and cannot be ignored.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The dishonest agenda driven media has said Kennedy was quitting, that Bannon was quitting, that Sessions was out.

I am over letting them jerk me around, with their totally anti-Trump agenda. Time will tell the truth in the McMasters intrigue.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
An ongoing staffing purge being conducted by White House National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster has thrown the West Wing into chaos, according to more than half a dozen Trump administration insiders who told the Washington Free Beacon that McMaster has been targeting long-time Trump loyalists who were clashing with career government staffers and holdovers from the Obama administration.

The purge is part of a larger drama unfolding inside the administration, between veteran Trump staffers committed to the president's campaign vision of "draining the swamp"‘ in Washington and entrenched bureaucracies seeking to maintain control over policy decision-making, according to these sources, who said that many of these actions against his supporters are being conducted without Trump's knowledge.

Sean Hannity spent a full two hours of his radio show today on this.

Trump needs to fire McMaster NOW!
And court-martial him for insubordination!
PUT THAT CRIMINAL WHERE HE BELONGS!  FORT LEAVENWORTH!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Sean Hannity spent a full two hours of his radio show today on this.

Trump needs to fire McMaster NOW!
And court-martial him for insubordination!
PUT THAT CRIMINAL WHERE HE BELONGS!  FORT LEAVENWORTH!

And then there is Chis Wallace.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.