Author Topic: Trump to members of his New Jersey golf club: 'That White House is a real dump'  (Read 5579 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!

2:47 PM - Oct 17, 2012
@RoosGirl
Accepting marital/romantic advice from Donaldus Minimus is a lot like accepting diplomatic training from
Attila the Hun.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 03:09:10 am by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
I love the White House, one of the most beautiful buildings (homes) I have ever seen. But Fake News said I called it a dump - TOTALLY UNTRUE
8:29 PM · Aug 2, 2017

Well there you have it...Golf Digest is now officially in bed with the mythical Deep State.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Well there you have it...Golf Digest is now officially in bed with the mythical Deep State.

Well if the well documented compulsive liar says its untrue.....

Online Right_in_Virginia

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
I love the White House, one of the most beautiful buildings (homes) I have ever seen. But Fake News said I called it a dump - TOTALLY UNTRUE
8:29 PM · Aug 2, 2017 

I was just going to post this @edpc  ^-^

There's also this from Rush today:

The President Never Called the White House a Dump When Proudly Showing It Off to Me
Rush Limbaugh.com; Aug 2, 2017

<snip>

Anyway, before we sat down and had dinner, Trump gave us a tour of the White House and the residence. I had been there before, and I didn’t quite know how to handle that. I’ve been there a number of times but I don’t think President Trump knew that. And so when he said, “Rush, have you seen this?” And of course I had, no matter what it was he was showing, I said, “Never with you, sir.” And he remained enthusiastic.

But here’s the point. Wherever we went, particularly in the residence, when he was showing us the Lincoln Bedroom and the hallways, throughout the entire structure, he kept telling us how shocked he was as how luxurious the White House was. Now, the general consensus opinion going around, “Well, hell, look, Trump is a gazillionaire. He lives in a gilded penthouse on Park Avenue or Fifth Avenue. He’s got gold everywhere.” That’s what gilded means, those of you in Rio Linda. And the White House doesn’t have a lot of gold around it, and so forth. So, yeah, somebody with that kind of lifestyle, the White House might appear to be a comedown.

But he didn’t say anything other than how luxurious it was and he pointed it out, pointed out various construction things, the art on the walls, and he explained how presidents get to choose what art they want from the archives. And I made mention of the fact the Lincoln Bedroom looks entirely different than the last time I saw it. When I first was in the Lincoln Bedroom, it was a Lincoln museum in there. It was stunning.

More:  https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/08/02/the-president-never-called-the-white-house-a-dump-when-showing-it-off-to-me/

Offline RoosGirl

✔@realDonaldTrump

I never called the White House a dump!  I called it a shit hole.  A bigly shit hole.  A dump?  Only losers use that word.

Offline RoosGirl

I might have made that one up.^^    :laugh:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You guys are SOOOO easy! 

That's what she said.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

More anonymously sourced Bull S**t from a hostile state media? Sure looks like it. But yall go right ahead and drink the cool-aid but just remember this, tomorrow while your nursing your bash Trump hangover. Donald Trump will still the President of the United States.

I have more booze.

Silver Pines

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again--just watch. He can do much better!

2:47 PM - Oct 17, 2012

@RoosGirl

Donald Trump, "Twilight" fan. 

I find this disturbing.

Offline Cripplecreek

@RoosGirl

Donald Trump, "Twilight" fan. 

I find this disturbing.

Looking for his next wife?

Silver Pines

Online kevindavis007

I was just going to post this @edpc  ^-^

There's also this from Rush today:

and Rush is a credible source..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline mountaineer

FAKE NEWS: Turns Out Trump Never Called The White House 'A Real Dump' from Daily Wire

:shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
FAKE NEWS: Turns Out Trump Never Called The White House 'A Real Dump' from Daily Wire

Thank you for this. We need to sort the fake news from the real news.

Offline jpsb

See @CatherineofAragon

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Thank you for this. We need to sort the fake news from the real news.
Reminds me yet again of one-time Hell's Angels president Sonny Barger, when he complained about some of
the more extreme press coverage the group got in the 1960s: All that bullsh@t, hell, ain't the truth bad
enough for 'em?

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Silver Pines

See @CatherineofAragon

@jpsb

See what?  Did you read the article?  The author didn't really debunk anything, despite his claim that he did.

Here's his reasoning:

Firstly, it didn't happen because Trump denied it.  Well, we know Trump's relationship with the truth, though, right? 

Secondly, it isn't true because the NYT repeated what was originally reported. (?)

Thirdly, Curl acknowledges that Trump has a lying problem, but he's giving him the edge, because "he's the president."  LOL, what?

Then Curl continues throwing things at the wall and says maybe Trump was kidding.  But Trump's Twitter denial implied no such thing. 

Next, he characterizes Trump's comment as "spitting venom", in an attempt to further delegitimize the interviewer's claim.  But I don't think it was that, do you?  Think what you want about Trump; he doesn't say things like this to be deliberately malevolent.  He says them because he has no filter and he can't stop revealing his lack of character.

I think I've read pretty good articles written by Joseph Curl, but this one is just poorly thought out.  It's kind of obvious that he doesn't want the comment to be true.

Are we going to include Golf Magazine in the roster of globalist deep state fake media now?  Just because one line out of an extensive interview reported something Trump fans don't like?  If we are, then we might as well give up and just accept that only Gateway Pundit, Conservative Treehouse,  Breitbart, and Free Republic are credible sources.

By the way, The Hill just published an article saying eight or nine people witnessed Trump's remark and the author stands by his story.

I'm also going to note that I responded to your ping as soon as I saw it, but you refused to answer me yesterday when I asked you three times what you thought of Trump's comment. 

Offline Cripplecreek

@jpsb

Thirdly, Curl acknowledges that Trump has a lying problem, but he's giving him the edge, because "he's the president."  LOL, what?

@CatherineofAragon

Looks like Trump the honest liar is a new talking point.

:silly:

Offline RoosGirl

"Fake but accurate" has taken on a whole new meaning.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
This could all be cleared up very quickly, if he would just hire 'John Barron' or 'John Miller' to be his communication director.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This could all be cleared up very quickly, if he would just hire 'John Barron' or 'John Miller' to be his communication director.

Source now stating that about 8 or 9 people heard the comment from Trump.  Wonder if he will call 9 of them liars?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/golf-journalist-at-least-8-people-heard-trump-call-the-white-house-a-‘dump’/ar-AApmfdH?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=mailsignout

Beginning to think Trump is a bigger serial liar than Obama.....  And that is saying something
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 03:47:55 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

@CatherineofAragon I am mostly on in the early AM when I'm not working, like today, I'll stay on a little longer. I recall telling you that since I don't know for a fact it was his comment, I not going to comment on that I consider speculation. In general I do not think an American should call the White House a dump. Even if it is a "fixer upper". I also think ones private conversations should remain private.

Offline RoosGirl

I also think ones private conversations should remain private.

Agreed. That would mean speaking in a voice that 8 or 9 people near you can't hear what you don't want others to know.  Or, when you're POTUS knowing that you're going to be scrutinized more than the average person.

Offline jpsb

Agreed. That would mean speaking in a voice that 8 or 9 people near you can't hear what you don't want others to know.  Or, when you're POTUS knowing that you're going to be scrutinized more than the average person.

Trumps mouth gets him into trouble all the time. I am hoping he'll learn to think a tad before opening it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 03:57:57 pm by jpsb »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

The man obviously does not have the ability to keep his foot out of his mouth.  The sooner he resigns the better.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.