Author Topic: POLL: 20% of American Muslims say killing civilians to further religious, political or social cause can be justified  (Read 442 times)

rangerrebew

POLL: 20% of American Muslims say killing civilians to further religious, political or social cause can be justified
Rebel Staff Mike Fan

A new Pew research poll has found that 20 per cent of American Muslims believe terrorism can be justified.

Muslims were asked if they agreed that “targeting and killing civilians can never be justified to further a political, social or religious cause.” Eight per cent said such actions are "rarely" justified, while 12 per cent believed terrorist killing is "sometimes" or "often" justified.

Of course, it's possible these numbers are actually higher because one may not want to admit that they approve of terrorism.

https://www.therebel.media/poll_20_of_american_muslims_say_killing_civilians_to_further_religious_political_or_social_cause_can_be_justified

Offline dfwgator

The other 80% are engaging in Taqqiya.

Offline Axeslinger

The other 80% are engaging in Taqqiya.

@dfwgator

I don't think that's true!  There are, I'm sure, MINO's....those who say they're Muslim but don't actually practice the faith as proscribed.  I would bet those engaging in Taqiyya  are only like 70-75%! Don't be such a bigot!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Wingnut

@dfwgator

I don't think that's true!  There are, I'm sure, MINO's....those who say they're Muslim but don't actually practice the faith as proscribed.  I would bet those engaging in Taqiyya  are only like 70-75%! Don't be such a bigot!

LOL! Nice!