Author Topic: UK: Leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque is worse than sexually abusing an 11-year-old girl  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

UK: Leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque is worse than sexually abusing an 11-year-old girl

August 3, 2017 12:47 pm By Robert Spencer 9 Comments

Britain has made its priorities clear: offending Muslims and Islam is far, far more serious than jihad terror or the sexual abuse of Infidel girls. To move strongly against such crimes would be “Islamophobic.” The British authorities have made their taste for jihad terrorists, and disdain for their foes, abundantly clear. While I am banned from the country for the crime of noting — correctly — that Islam has doctrines of warfare against unbelievers, Britain has a steadily lengthening record of admitting jihad preachers without a moment of hesitation. Syed Muzaffar Shah Qadri’s preaching of hatred and jihad violence was so hardline that he was banned from preaching in Pakistan, but the UK Home Office welcomed him into Britain.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/uk-leaving-a-bacon-sandwich-outside-a-mosque-is-worse-than-sexually-abusing-an-11-year-old-girl

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I thought the Brits would be -the- Western European nation to fight back against islamic invasion and takeover.

But I was wrong.

Britain will eventually become Britanistan.
Probably much sooner than expected.

Offline RoosGirl

The British police ignored the sex trafficking of something like 1500 kids by Paks?  Yeah, this story is no surprise.

Offline The_Reader_David

I thought the Brits would be -the- Western European nation to fight back against islamic invasion and takeover.

But I was wrong.

They might be, but if so, it will be the football hooligans who lead the fight back, not the government.  We had a hint from Roy Larner whose beer-fortified courage with the cry "F**k you! I'm Millwall!" got him eight stab wound, but likely saves lives as it surely slowed down the London Bridge jihadis intent on knifing as many infidels out for a good time as they could that night, allowing armed police more time to arrive and finish them off.

He has, of course, since been vilified as a BNP type in the British press, though a Swedish brewery honored him with an ale named, "F**k you! I'm Millwall!"
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Blizzardnh

Why waste a perfectly good bacon sammich.