Author Topic: Obama’s Inner Circle Is Urging Deval Patrick to Run  (Read 441 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama’s Inner Circle Is Urging Deval Patrick to Run
« on: August 01, 2017, 03:53:57 pm »
 Obama’s Inner Circle Is Urging Deval Patrick to Run

The former Massachusetts governor would have powerful allies in 2020. There’s just one problem: It’s not clear he wants to do it.

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

August 01, 2017

BOSTON—Barack Obama is nudging him to run. His inner circle is actively encouraging it. Obamaworld’s clear and away 2020 favorite is sitting right here, on the 38th floor of the John Hancock Building, in a nicely decorated office at Bain Capital.

And Deval Patrick has many thoughts on what he says is Donald Trump’s governing by fear and a dishonest pitch to economic nostalgia, while encouraging a rise in casual racism and ditching any real commitment to civil rights.

Obama strategist David Axelrod has had several conversations with Patrick about running, and eagerly rattles off the early primary map logic: small-town campaign experience from his 2006 gubernatorial run that will jive perfectly with Iowa, neighbor-state advantage in New Hampshire and the immediate bloc of votes he’d have as an African-American heading into South Carolina.

Valerie Jarrett, Obama’s close adviser and friend, says that a President Patrick is what “my heart desires.”

more
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/01/obamas-inner-circle-is-urging-deval-patrick-to-run-215443
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Obama’s Inner Circle Is Urging Deval Patrick to Run
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 03:58:53 pm »
Maybe Patrick can rehash some of the speech lines Obama stole from him.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Obama’s Inner Circle Is Urging Deval Patrick to Run
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 04:04:26 pm »
Obama has 'burned the bridge'. Obama trashed the office of President during his term. And with it he trashed the idea of another Black person being elected President for at least 50 years.

Obama trashed America, American allies, American principles and traditions, and everything America stands for. On the other hand, he praised terrorists (foreign and domestic), set race relations back to the 1950's, released prisoners who had killed Americans and American soldiers, and gave billions of dollars to our enemies across the globe.

I hope Patrick does run. Jews won't vote him. I doubt Hispanics/Latinos would vote for him. White people, in general, will not vote for him. He would be supported by hardcore Leftists, Felons, Black militants, Muslims, and the media.

No. The Black thing has 'been done'. And Obama burned it for decades to come.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.