Author Topic: Scaramucci GOES NUCLEAR: ‘I Want to F*cking Kill All the Leakers… The Lie Detector STARTS…’  (Read 3444 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Oceander
psst . . . Donaldus Minimus and The Mooche would actually be bad cop/worse cop, but don't tell anybody I
leaked that!

You're fired!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Oceander

@Oceander
psst . . . Donaldus Minimus and The Mooche would actually be bad cop/worse cop, but don't tell anybody I
leaked that!

I agree, and that's part of the problem.  However, for someone who likes to have an aggressive element to his or her management style, as president it would be better for the president to be above the fray and to have a few well-behaved rotweillers available when a little fear or humiliation needs to be tossed around. 

I'm not saying I agree, or disagree, with the general principle; all I'm saying is that if Trump had been a little smart, he would have shut up, taken the high road, and put this guy in as his Chief of Staff immediately - assuming Scaramucci could learn to control himself properly. 
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 06:52:55 pm by Oceander »

Offline EasyAce

I agree, and that's part of the problem.  However, for someone who likes to have an aggressive element to his or her management style, as president it would be better for the president to be above the fray and to have a few well-behaved rotweillers available when a little fear or humiliation needs to be tossed around. 
@Oceander
I suspect that if the Remocrats and Depublicans wanted a president above the fray we'd have gotten a better
choice last fall. We got a choice of arsonists. Not exactly the kind to go above the fray.

I'm not saying I agree, or disagree, with the general principle; all I'm saying is that if Trump had been a little smart, he would have shut up, taken the high road, and put this guy in as his Chief of Staff immediately - assuming Scaramucci could learn to control himself properly.
Some called Donaldus Minimus a cobra. It seems as though he's staffed himself with a pack of mongeese.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

HonestJohn

That only works when the good and bad cops are independent, with no one subordinate to the other.

The scary mooch works for Trump.  So Trump is responsible for the behavior and actions of his employee when it is during work hours and part of his job responsibilities.

HonestJohn

@Oceander
I suspect that if the Remocrats and Depublicans wanted a president above the fray we'd have gotten a better
choice last fall. We got a choice of arsonists. Not exactly the kind to go above the fray.
Some called Donaldus Minimus a cobra. It seems as though he's staffed himself with a pack of mongeese.

We had a plethora of good choices in the primary.

The blame is solely on those, that when given such choices, chose Trump.

Oceander

That only works when the good and bad cops are independent, with no one subordinate to the other.

The scary mooch works for Trump.  So Trump is responsible for the behavior and actions of his employee when it is during work hours and part of his job responsibilities.

No, it works when the top dog has an enforcer.  That's why top dogs typically have enforcers. 

And political/optical responsibility is not the same as a superiors legal liability for the actions of a subordinate. 

Think of the cliche of the gracious mob boss who can afford to be gracious, and is respected as such by those he deals with, even though also feared, because he has his ruthless subordinates. 

I'm not saying it's a management style to be emulated, and it is dependent on personalities, but it can be deployed and given the lions den of the civil service any republican president would find herself or himself in, might be advisable at this point in time.

The trouble is, Trump is simply too incompetent to carry it out. 
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 08:15:11 pm by Oceander »

Oceander

Agreed. 

Offline EasyAce

Truth.

Silver Pines

This guy kills me.  He needs to lay off watching The Godfather and Goodfellas.  He wants people to think he's some kind of street tough guy instead of a Harvard Law grad.

Offline EasyAce

This guy kills me.  He needs to lay off watching The Godfather and Goodfellas.  He wants people to think he's some kind of street tough guy instead of a Harvard Law grad.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

IMHO, there was only 1 person worth a damn and that was Ted Cruz.  There were a few that would have been acceptable; Fiorina, Jindal, Walker and Perry.  The rest, are part of the problem rather than the solution.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 12:54:48 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Silver Pines

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@AbaraXas

Lol, I give him four months, tops.

Sounds about right. For the mooch and john kelly alike.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@AbaraXas

Lol, I give him four months, tops.

I doubt he lasts 4 months.

While Trumpers cheer the inclusion of these rabid (Democrat) animals, they become ever more dangerous to Trump himself. When Trump inevitably turns on them, they air ever more dirty laundry about Trump.

Offline EasyAce

While Trumpers cheer the inclusion of these rabid (Democrat) animals, they become ever more dangerous to Trump himself. When Trump inevitably turns on them, they air ever more dirty laundry about Trump.
Donaldus Minimus has become more and more like . . .

. . . except that the Mad Hatter was honest enough to say, "Come have some tea, we have no tea."

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

While Trumpers cheer the inclusion of these rabid (Democrat) animals, they become ever more dangerous to Trump himself. When Trump inesvitably turns on them, they air ever more dirty laundry about Trump.

Bump. Just over 4 days. Not even 4 months. You called it.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Bump. Just over 4 days. Not even 4 months. You called it.

If I were the new Chief of Staff I wouldn't rush to unpack either. At some point he's going to have to tell a member of the royal family "No". At that point his loyalty will begin to be called into question and his days will be numbered. John Kelly has already said that he didn't like the way Comey was fired.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BREAKING: Trump’s new pro-abortion, pro-LGBT communications director fired
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-trumps-pro-abortion-pro-lgbt-communications-director-fired

Lifesite came out with this, so, his departure is not so bad.

That interview with the NYer was so bizarre, one wonders if it was planned.

Offline Suppressed

You mean, his coke dealer was in with the Dems?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If I were the new Chief of Staff I wouldn't rush to unpack either. At some point he's going to have to tell a member of the royal family "No". At that point his loyalty will begin to be called into question and his days will be numbered. John Kelly has already said that he didn't like the way Comey was fired.

I've wondered about that too.  What's it going to look like when he tells Ivanka "no"?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
IMHO, there was only 1 person worth a damn and that was Ted Cruz.  There were a few that would have been acceptable; Fiorina, Jindal, Walker and Perry.  The rest, are part of the problem rather than the solution.

Well, if you want to know who will bomb in the next primary, ask me who I like early on.  I've been the KOD for candidates since 2000.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Lifesite came out with this, so, his departure is not so bad.

We knew that before he was appointed, Tom.   Remember all those tweets that disappeared when he was appointed?  It was only a couple of weeks ago....

Offline Concerned

Getting rid of Scaramucci was a great first step, but Kelly needs longevity to have real substantive impact.  If he were to last a year as Chief of Staff, that would probably be a positive sign for the Trump White House.  Unfortunately, I doubt he'll last that long.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.