Author Topic: Germany: Muslim biker gang patrolling against “Islamophobia”  (Read 368 times)

rangerrebew

Germany: Muslim biker gang patrolling against “Islamophobia”

August 1, 2017 8:37 am By Christine Douglass-Williams 1 Comment

Fundamentalist Islamic leaders have formed a biker gang in Germany modeled after the Hells Angels to protect Muslims from a perceived growth of hatred toward Islam.

Criticism of Islam is regarded by Salafists, the Muslim Brotherhood and many other Muslims as “hatred,” a notion that is advanced through “anti-Islamophobia” drives throughout the West. the freedom of speech and expression is a hallmark of Western democracy. Western leaders are allowing constitutional freedoms to be trampled; freedoms that benefit everyone, including Muslims. Now that Islamic supremacists and jihadists are emboldened in Germany, a biker Sharia patrol is adding to the existing woes that stem from the recent hijrah.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/germany-muslim-biker-gang-patrolling-against-islamophobia

Offline skeeter

Re: Germany: Muslim biker gang patrolling against “Islamophobia”
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 02:28:25 pm »
I'm sure this will work out well.

Its appropos that vicious elements bringing down western society will be blowing progressive dog whistles while they rape & kill.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 05:58:51 pm »
I.e. 'you are the bad guy because you will not let me rule over you.'
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 06:02:25 pm »
Just as long as they don't ride on any "Hogs."