Author Topic: Debbie Wasserman Schultz's Dem primary challenger accuses her of obstruction of justice  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And Awan. Awan so far away. He couldn't get away.

Meet Tim Canova. He's a New York born Democrat, a law professor, and a guy who'd like to see Debbie Wasserman Schultz lose her congressional seat.  Oh, and he'd like to be the guy who takes it from her. Canova has mounted a 2018 primary challenge designed to send the Florida Congresswoman packing.

Like virtually every sane human being who follows American politics, Canova has noticed that Ms. Wasserman Schultz is deeply corrupt, and he's using that fact to his advantage.

You'll probably remember this video, in which a visibly irritated Wasserman Schultz threatens the Capitol Hill Police with "consequences" if they refuse to return her laptop.

That laptop is, apparently, being held as 'evidence in an ongoing investigation.'  Given what we've recently learned about Ms. Wasserman Schultz's now-incarcerated IT staffer, Imran Awan, it's not hard to imagine what that investigation might be.

Read more at: https://www.hermancain.com/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-dem-primary
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

And America yawns.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And America yawns.

Was just going to say that.

Yup.

No one cares.

Principles no longer matter.

It's all about WINNING and taking the spoils and redistributing whatever the mob wants done via their political messiahs.

Who cares about how they do what they do, as long as we the people get what we want, right?  Free shit.  Payback.  Revenge.  Redistribution.

We're too far gone to save ourselves.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I love how she uses some hypothetical 'loss' of the property in the video.  The capitol police found it in a crevice in a rarely used part of the building - an obvious act of concealment.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tucker Carlson was all over the story this evening but the MSM is in major cover up mode on it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm guessing this story will play out like the Fast And Furious operation did.  It'll get too big for the MSM to completely ignore, but nothing substantial will ever come out of it.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DB

I think if Awan is charged with espionage that resulted in our soldiers getting killed it will go nuclear.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 04:34:18 am by DB »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I think if Awan is charged with espionage that resulted in our solders getting killed it will go nuclear.

You mean like Benghazi?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

You mean like Benghazi?

This happened under Trump and it was Trump's first casualty being commander and chief. I doubt Trump will let go of it if it was espionage that got his first soldier killed.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 04:33:54 am by DB »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This happened under Trump and it was Trump's first casualty being commander and chief. I doubt Trump will let go of it if it was espionage that got his first soldier killed.

I don't believe that is true. I think this went on for quite some time under the Obama administration.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

I don't believe that is true. I think this went on for quite some time under the Obama administration.

I didn't say it wasn't going on before. I just said the latest consequences happened to Trump and the soldiers he sent on a mission. And I don't think Trump will let go of it.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I didn't say it wasn't going on before. I just said the latest consequences happened to Trump and the soldiers he sent on a mission. And I don't think Trump will let go of it.

OK! MY bad!  I misunderstood what you wrote.

@mystery-ak

Is there any way we can get all these Debbie Wasserman Shultz and the Awan brothers threads collected in one place?  I think it might become important in the future.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OK! MY bad!  I misunderstood what you wrote.

@mystery-ak

Is there any way we can get all these Debbie Wasserman Shultz and the Awan brothers threads collected in one place?  I think it might become important in the future.

I can move them all in Scandals
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I can move them all in Scandals

@mystery-ak

That would be helpful I think.  Any way to create a sub category specific to this?

- J. R. R. Tolkien