Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Scaramucci out as WH Comms Director  (Read 34045 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Re: BREAKING>>>Scaramucci out as WH Comms Director
« Reply #400 on: August 02, 2017, 02:19:26 pm »
True...but her first marriage lasted longer than Mooch did in the WH.
By about five minutes. ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #401 on: August 02, 2017, 03:33:57 pm »
We are well and truly screwed with this clown at the helm.

Obama greased the skids for WWIII and our own implosion, and Trump is the perfect patsy clown to preside over the ball bearings blasting out the housing while ICBM technology that the Clinton's made available to the Chinese for campaign contributions is in the hands of the Norks who just demonstrated they are ready to get the party started.

What a "winner". 

Next he'll tell us to yank our troops out of Afghanistan or something like we did in Iraq and let ISIS and whatever other Caliphate player is ready to toss their chips in.

Happened yesterday.

That's what you get from a man with no core values...

Now, my friend. Trump has core values that he sticks to, so don't be doing him down for that idea.

They're called Donald, John, Trump, and Money.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #402 on: August 02, 2017, 03:53:27 pm »
Happened yesterday.

WHAT!??   

Now, my friend. Trump has core values that he sticks to, so don't be doing him down for that idea.

They're called Donald, John, Trump, and Money.

Given.  He also likes to pimp his kids' Foundation to world leaders at a G-20 summit and use taxpayer millions to 'jump start' her initiative.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #404 on: August 02, 2017, 04:06:39 pm »
@INVAR

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/trump-mattis-afghanistan-forces-taliban-troops-withdraw-a7870056.html

He's certainly thinking about it - and harder than the article suggests.

Unreal.   Well, I cannot claim clairvoyance because Trump is as predictable as center lines on a highway in Dakota.

He only wants to be seen as a 'winner', and not as a 'loser'.

I guess having your men killed in a theater of war makes The Donald feel like a loser, so abandoning 'Stan like we did Iraq under Obama saves face for Trump.

The coming North Korean showdown ought to be fun to watch.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

HonestJohn

« Reply #405 on: August 02, 2017, 06:30:09 pm »
Trump was the degenerate lowlife piece of garbage who couldn't win without lying and relying on other lowlife trash who happily cheered what they knew were lies.

The 'Cruz's father assassinated Kennedy' lie spewed by Trump was on par with Kim Il-Sung's propaganda against Reagan in the 1980's.

They claimed Reagan ate babies (not kidding).

The key difference is that the US population didn't believe that tripe back then.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 06:31:22 pm by HonestJohn »

HonestJohn

« Reply #406 on: August 02, 2017, 06:33:08 pm »
They refuse to take a simple "Yes" for an answer, @Sanguine.  They demand you get on your knees as well.  Being defeated is less important than being humiliated.  They'll get no such satisfaction here, and it's infuriating.

This explains almost all the conflict I see on this board.

Make that every board, every day.  Not just here, but on every political site they are on.

HonestJohn

« Reply #407 on: August 02, 2017, 06:34:56 pm »

And he said 'North Korea will be dealt with'... he didn't say it would be by him.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #408 on: August 02, 2017, 06:38:53 pm »
The 'Cruz's father assassinated Kennedy' lie spewed by Trump was on par with Kim Il-Sung's propaganda against Reagan in the 1980's.

They claimed Reagan ate babies (not kidding).

The key difference is that the US population didn't believe that tripe back then.

I'm betting that upward of 90% of Trumpers didn't believe Trump's lie either but were just fine with it.

Trumpers like to slap their gums together noisily about fake media, truth, and lies but if you really want to know how they feel about those things, just ask them how they feel about Trump's claim that Rafael Cruz was involved in the JFK assassination.

I've asked dozens of times and have yet to find one single Trumper willing to dig down deep and find the testicles to answer.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #409 on: August 02, 2017, 06:49:13 pm »
I didn't say anything about reelected. But he was elected and you would be wise to stop being a sour loser and get over it.

It has nothing to do with 'sour loser'.
It has everything to do with falling in line behind a 'leader' who has no moral fiber and a low character, who 'won' by way of slander, lies, and 'promises' he has no intention of keeping.

That is never, ever going to happen, your sycophantic ranting for 'the Won' notwithstanding.

Wingnut

« Reply #410 on: August 02, 2017, 06:56:57 pm »
Sour Loser?  WTF is that... a new tart candy for liberals?  Or a regional expression?

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #411 on: August 02, 2017, 07:00:43 pm »
Sour Loser?  WTF is that... a new tart candy for liberals?  Or a regional expression?

Whatever it is this is the symptom it causes....

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 08:30:08 pm by guitar4jesus »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #412 on: August 02, 2017, 08:28:55 pm »
Rumor has it that this will be the new uniform for the next Director of Communications at the White House.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 08:29:13 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #413 on: August 03, 2017, 12:08:36 am »
Rumor has it that this will be the new uniform for the next Director of Communications at the White House.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

« Reply #414 on: August 03, 2017, 12:14:21 am »
:silly: :silly: :silly:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Report to the transport room Fred your are on the away team!.  Get your affairs in order.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #415 on: August 03, 2017, 12:22:23 am »
  Report to the transport room Fred your are on the away team!.  Get your affairs in order.

Give me the address and room number of the motel you use and the three nymphos I am having affairs with are yours. Bod a bing bod a boom.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

« Reply #416 on: August 03, 2017, 12:23:53 am »
Give me the address and room number of the motel you use and the three nymphos I am having affairs with are yours. Bod a bing bod a boom.

You are not going to Ceti Alpha 3.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #417 on: August 03, 2017, 12:27:51 am »
You are not going to Ceti Alpha 3.

I've been conned!!!!

Wingnut

« Reply #418 on: August 03, 2017, 12:33:03 am »
I've been conned!!!!

That is why we wear the red tunic!

Silver Pines

« Reply #419 on: August 03, 2017, 12:45:21 pm »
@Cripplecreek
@CatherineofAragon

Catherine posted at 7:49, Cripple posted at 8:20.  Who are you people who post that early?  You must be from outer space as no one in his/her right mind would do that. I am not an early person and I think all of you are nuts.  Maybe this will help you reset your brain:   22222frying pan

@Victoria33
@Cripplecreek

Lol, I love you.  I forgot to respond to this.  We get up at 5:45 and the husband makes us a pot of Dunkin Donuts, nuclear strength.  While he gets ready for work, I post.

I like getting up early, but I'm not as fanatical about it as my father-in-law.  He's up at four, working out before he heads to his business.  He says he wants to retire but everybody knows that's talk.  He's too type-A; he would go crazy and take the rest of us with him.

He's been known to call family members at seven on weekend mornings, demanding to know why they're still in bed.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #420 on: August 03, 2017, 01:27:03 pm »

@Victoria33
@Cripplecreek

Lol, I love you.  I forgot to respond to this.  We get up at 5:45 and the husband makes us a pot of Dunkin Donuts, nuclear strength.  While he gets ready for work, I post.

I like getting up early, but I'm not as fanatical about it as my father-in-law.  He's up at four, working out before he heads to his business.  He says he wants to retire but everybody knows that's talk.  He's too type-A; he would go crazy and take the rest of us with him.

He's been known to call family members at seven on weekend mornings, demanding to know why they're still in bed.

@CatherineofAragon
Your father-in-law and my dad should get together.  My dad has been retired for a couple of years now, and he still gets up at o'dark-thirty every  morning.  Maybe if they become friends they can call each other on the weekend instead of waking us up! 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #421 on: August 03, 2017, 02:25:33 pm »
It would be wise to remember that, when any reasonable critique of Donaldus Minimus is rejoined not by
a reasonable argument one or the other way but by the whataboutism that has become almost as embedded in our politics as are hops in beer. If it's valid to reiterate that Donaldus Minimus beat all comers, it's likewise valid to reiterate that---well, he beat all comers, they're irrelevant, and Donaldus Minimus owns it and has since he was sworn in. And the fact that he beat all comers does not leave him immune or protected from reasonable critique, regardless of what his sycophancy would argue otherwise.
@EasyAce

Your statement is a learned one.  It was an election and Trump won.  Bringing up Cruz is not relevant.  Trump people on here seem to think the rest of us are still stuck on Cruz and they call us Trump haters who love Cruz.  I don't think about Cruz as he is not the president.  I don't hate Trump, I evaluate his behavior but I get called a "hater".  People who call others "hater" shows a lack of intelligence on their part - using the throw away "hater" word - as in, "I'll call him/her a hater - that will tick him/her off."  I don't respond to those who use the "hate" word as they are not thinkers.
Thanks for your post.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #422 on: August 03, 2017, 03:16:15 pm »
@CatherineofAragon
Your father-in-law and my dad should get together.  My dad has been retired for a couple of years now, and he still gets up at o'dark-thirty every  morning.  Maybe if they become friends they can call each other on the weekend instead of waking us up!
@Polly Ticks
@CatherineofAragon
Would they like dogs to join them at oh-dark?

I've got three who have a habit of waking me at oh-dark when I don't have to be up that early!

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #423 on: August 03, 2017, 03:16:41 pm »
@EasyAce

Your statement is a learned one.  It was an election and Trump won.  Bringing up Cruz is not relevant.  Trump people on here seem to think the rest of us are still stuck on Cruz and they call us Trump haters who love Cruz.  I don't think about Cruz as he is not the president.  I don't hate Trump, I evaluate his behavior but I get called a "hater".  People who call others "hater" shows a lack of intelligence on their part - using the throw away "hater" word - as in, "I'll call him/her a hater - that will tick him/her off."  I don't respond to those who use the "hate" word as they are not thinkers.
Thanks for your post.
@Victoria33
Thank you for your kind words!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #424 on: August 04, 2017, 12:30:59 am »
I've been getting up between 4 and 5 for thirty years @Victoria33  @CatherineofAragon. I have taken medications before that make you sleepy. Doesn't seem to matter to me. I'm still up between 4 and 5. In a coma sure. But still up.