Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Scaramucci out as WH Comms Director  (Read 34043 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: BREAKING>>>Scaramucci out as WH Comms Director
« Reply #300 on: August 01, 2017, 01:24:01 pm »
He hasn't done shit except Twitter and telling his revolving door of Chiefs of Staff "You're fired" - which is about the only talent he has displayed that he has.

Where was he on lobbying Congress for repeal?  You think a couple of Twitters is the measure of what it was going to take?   I thought your prince was the king of 'Art of the Deal'?? 

He's a fraud.

Trump shouldn't need the help of people who had nothing to do with creating the appearance of evil.  He should be able to defend himself on those scores.

But he hasn't.  He's only made it more suspicious.

I thought your prince could single-handedly MAGA??  Isn't that what you told us?  Get on the Trump train or get run over?  Trump was going to give payback?  Trump was going to do this.  Trump was going to do that.

Now to expect him to do all the shit you people insisted he could do is 'sour grapes'???

You make us laugh.

Trump made it very clear that he doesn't need me.

He can go to hell.

Silver Pines

« Reply #301 on: August 01, 2017, 01:24:44 pm »
No he can not do it all by himself, write your congress people and tell them to vote to repeal OCare, tell them to get on with tax refroms, etc. Defend him from all this Russian BS in you local paper and on Twitter, etc. Expending him to do it all on his own is really just more of "sitting it out" and the hell with the country. In short sour grapes from sore losers.

@jpsb

Lol, right...Trump and his son have the truth wrung out of them after they're done with their clumsy lying, and I'm going to defend them.

Stop treating Trump like an overgrown infant.  Expect him to do his job.  If he can't or won't, it's not up to others to nurse him along so you can feel better about supporting him.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #302 on: August 01, 2017, 01:26:07 pm »
No he can not do it all by himself, write your congress people and tell them to vote to repeal OCare, tell them to get on with tax refroms, etc. Defend him from all this Russian BS in you local paper and on Twitter, etc. Expending him to do it all on his own is really just more of "sitting it out" and the hell with the country. In short sour grapes from sore losers.

At least sore losers is understandable.  I don't get all you sore winners.

Silver Pines

« Reply #303 on: August 01, 2017, 01:29:04 pm »

@Sanguine

Thank you.  The anger and the discontent increased AFTER he won.  It makes no sense.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #304 on: August 01, 2017, 01:29:52 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #305 on: August 01, 2017, 01:32:32 pm »

They are upset because not everyone is on their knees daily praising Trump like they do...like they think we should and they believe we should be made to pay for this unforgiveable sin.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #306 on: August 01, 2017, 01:32:55 pm »
You're a one trick pony and your trick "Trump is a lifelong NY Liberal Democrat" is not a very good one.

Trump: enforce immigration laws
Trump: secure our borders
Trump: defeat ISIS and let the generals run all the wars Zero and the neocons (you) got us into
Trump: stay the hell out of Syrian civil war
Trump: better relations with all countries including Russia
Trump: no to joining the Paris accords on man made global warming
Trump: no to joining Trans Pacific Partnership
Trump: regulatory reform
Trump: tax reform
Trump: conservative judges appointed to the courts
Trump: renegotiating bad trade deals
Trump: bring jobs and manufacturing back to the USA
Trump: defund Planned Parenthood
Trump: repealing the Affordable Care Act

All that sounds pretty conservative to me.

Again I feel vindicated with my earlier statement congratulating @Right_in_Virginia for finally admitting that Trump wasn't a conservative.  Some you pooh pooh'd my statement, wondering where I had been and such, but see, here is a wonderful list of accomplishments that proves Trump is a conservative.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #307 on: August 01, 2017, 01:33:32 pm »
You're a one trick pony and your trick "Trump is a lifelong NY Liberal Democrat" is not a very good one.

It's what he is, and it is a provable fact and truth you deliberately ignore.  Your Trump IS a one-trick pony.  He was a lifelong NY Liberal Democrat.

Trump: enforce immigration laws
Trump: secure our borders
Trump: defeat ISIS and let the generals run all the wars Zero and the neocons (you) got us into
Trump: stay the hell out of Syrian civil war
Trump: better relations with all countries including Russia
Trump: no to joining the Paris accords on man made global warming
Trump: no to joining Trans Pacific Partnership
Trump: regulatory reform
Trump: tax reform
Trump: conservative judges appointed to the courts
Trump: renegotiating bad trade deals
Trump: bring jobs and manufacturing back to the USA
Trump: defund Planned Parenthood
Trump: repealing the Affordable Care Act

Outside of getting ONE guy on SCOTUS - Trump has done NONE of those things you list.  None.

Nor is he lobbying or working Congress to get them done.

He's too busy selling his daughter's foundation to G-20 leaders for investment and Tweeting insults and playing The White House Apprentice "you're fired" with a revolving door spinning so fast that the West Wing is it's own helicopter.

When he needs Congress to act, well things are not going as well.

I thought he was Art of the Deal Bar Excellence Negotiator and Dealmaker?  No one could make the deals he could with an intractable Congress.  That is what you people told us ad infinitum.

Well, your prince aint done shit except get one guy on the high court - and all he did was nominate the guy.

Maybe a little less tweeting insults and a little more lobbying Congress is in order.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #308 on: August 01, 2017, 01:33:50 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline jpsb

« Reply #309 on: August 01, 2017, 01:35:47 pm »

We are in a small part of Syria protecting the Kurds, mean while

Trump 'ends CIA arms programme for rebels'
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40667229

Offline jpsb

« Reply #310 on: August 01, 2017, 01:38:30 pm »
They are upset because not everyone is on their knees daily praising Trump like they do...like they think we should and they believe we should be made to pay for this unforgiveable sin.

No, it is upsetting to see so called conservative fighting the a president that is trying to implement a conservative agenda. Why a conservative would be hoping Trump fails is not easy to grok.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline jpsb

« Reply #312 on: August 01, 2017, 01:40:43 pm »
Again I feel vindicated with my earlier statement congratulating @Right_in_Virginia for finally admitting that Trump wasn't a conservative.  Some you pooh pooh'd my statement, wondering where I had been and such, but see, here is a wonderful list of accomplishments that proves Trump is a conservative.

I don't care if he is a transgender Marxist as long as he is implementing a conservative agenda he has my support.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #313 on: August 01, 2017, 01:42:28 pm »
No, it is upsetting to see so called conservative fighting the a president that is trying to implement a conservative agenda. Why a conservative would be hoping Trump fails is not easy to grok.

Who is this conservative "fighting the a president" to whom you refer?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #314 on: August 01, 2017, 01:43:39 pm »

First off Trump isn't Conservative.  And so far he's done little to implement a Conservative agenda...when he hasn't backed out of what he said he was going to do completely.

Second...No one here is hoping he fails.  But unlike you...some of us aren't afraid to criticize him when he steps in it.

We don't have a blind fealty to the man.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #315 on: August 01, 2017, 01:44:14 pm »
It's what he is, and it is a provable fact and truth you deliberately ignore.  Your Trump IS a one-trick pony.  He was a lifelong NY Liberal Democrat.

Outside of getting ONE guy on SCOTUS - Trump has done NONE of those things you list.  None.

So we joined TPP? We joined the Paris Accords? Deportations are not up? Border security is not a priority? Regulatory reform is not happening? Someone else living in a alternative universe.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #316 on: August 01, 2017, 01:44:21 pm »
I don't care if he is a transgender Marxist as long as he is implementing a conservative agenda he has my support.

Then you of all people should be the most upset that he's not doing that.

But you will never ever find anything wrong with anything he does at any time.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #317 on: August 01, 2017, 01:45:25 pm »

So Marxism is the new conservatism?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #318 on: August 01, 2017, 01:46:35 pm »

As long as it's Trump selling it to us that seems to be the case.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #319 on: August 01, 2017, 01:48:00 pm »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #320 on: August 01, 2017, 01:48:03 pm »
Then you of all people should be the most upset that he's not doing that.

But you will never ever find anything wrong with anything he does at any time.

I suspect the more perceptive of them are quite upset and concerned.  Hence all the defensiveness.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #321 on: August 01, 2017, 01:48:31 pm »

Personally I think the split between Trump's progressive right and the federalist right is long overdue.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #322 on: August 01, 2017, 01:50:03 pm »

Except the reps and senators aren't listening.  Trump's biggest problem is a lack of real leadership and action.  He's sitting back and saying 'bring me something to sign.'  As a 'great deal maker,' he should have leadership from both parties or their staff in constant meetings with his advisors, hammering out legislation.  If they refuse to meet or make headway, actively recruit and promote candidates to replace them in vulnerable areas.  He can't fire Congress, but he can bring his agenda forward with competent staff and administrative stability.

Use that big mouth and twitter account for something productive.  Stay focused and on message.  First, get a message.  Saying 'handle' multiple times in a sentence isn't one.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #323 on: August 01, 2017, 01:50:40 pm »
As long as it's Trump selling it to us that seems to be the case.

Well he did say he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters will still back him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline aligncare

« Reply #324 on: August 01, 2017, 01:53:45 pm »

Any objective observer would have to concede that the actions Trump has taken since elected were conservative. Trump may not frame it in ideological terms, just doing what's right for the country, he'd say. But don't we already know that conservative action is what's best for America?  And Trump is doing that.

Now, if only we can get congress on the stick.