Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Scaramucci out as WH Comms Director  (Read 34043 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: BREAKING>>>Scaramucci out as WH Comms Director
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2017, 08:29:13 pm »
Maybe the WH just got the results back from his pre-employment piss test.

He swears he studied hard for it.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2017, 08:29:14 pm »
If this is a sign that sanity is coming to the White House, I will be the first to give Trump credit!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2017, 08:29:42 pm »
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?

No I will not let him go.

Let him go.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2017, 08:31:34 pm »
If this is a sign that sanity is coming to the White House, I will be the first to give Trump credit!
I will, too, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Remember, this is the Mad Hatter's tea party---except that the real Mad Hatter was being honest
when he said "Come have some tea, we have no tea."

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Wingnut

« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2017, 08:31:39 pm »
Makes me kinda sad that joke is doomed to fade into obscurity...

It had a good run.  10 days.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2017, 08:32:28 pm »
Oh mama mia!  Mama mia!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2017, 08:32:51 pm »
I know an old lady who swallowed a fly........

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2017, 08:33:40 pm »
I thought of myself. I thought of what would happen to me in my previous corporate position if I had said anything close to what Scaramucci said.

I was amazed that he wasn't fired on the spot. I wouldn't be able to walk back in the office if something like that, "I'm going to Fire all those MutherF***ers!", had been published about me. It would simply be over. You can't recover from that.

I'm surprised he lasted this long.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2017, 08:33:42 pm »

Most people think he just doesn't know grammar, misplacing the "only," but perhaps he meant it the way he saI'd it.  As he said it, it could mean he can hire losers all he wants, support loses all he wants, etc.  But with the best people, all he will do is hire them. He won't support them; he won't trust them; etc.

I just hope he starts hiring the best soon.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2017, 08:33:44 pm »
I swear, this is so crazy, I think Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me
For me
For me

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2017, 08:33:47 pm »

Let him go.

ROFL!   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2017, 08:37:57 pm »
I thought of myself. I thought of what would happen to me in my previous corporate position if I had said anything close to what Scaramucci said.

I was amazed that he wasn't fired on the spot. I wouldn't be able to walk back in the office if something like that, "I'm going to Fire all those MutherF***ers!", had been published about me. It would simply be over. You can't recover from that.

I'm surprised he lasted this long.
In my own news radio days in northern California, I remember one of the station's DJs launching into
a ferocious and, yes, obscene tirade at one of the station managers over some bit of difference the detail
of which I've long forgotten, but an issue which could have been resolved reasonably and for the
best of both sides of it. But he blew up out of nowhere---and was fired right on the spot. The DJ who
did the show following his happened to be in the station, luckily, and finished the shift of the now-fired
jock before doing his own. Which put him on the air for six hours straight. He was none the worse
for wear, but the other jock had a hell of a time finding a new job after that---he really shot holes into
what was then a nine-year career.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2017, 08:41:58 pm »
Threads merged.

Wingnut

« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2017, 08:42:15 pm »
I wonder if Mooch still has his gold chains and IROC Z?

Offline edpc

« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2017, 08:42:58 pm »
I wonder if this will deny him a certificate of divestiture for selling his interest in Skybridge Capital.

He can go back to pushing Webistics.......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gcNVoT8UhHQ

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2017, 08:43:34 pm »
I wonder if Mooch still has his gold chains and IROC Z?

He was allowed to keep these...

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2017, 08:46:15 pm »
Anonymous source....however, President Trump could have merely meant that he was hired to bring immediate change to the White House, but don't walk around with your d**k out, imitating Tommy Devito in Goodfellas to the media.  Use your ###k##g head!    NOT THAT ONE!!

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2017, 08:47:10 pm »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2017, 08:49:01 pm »
He was allowed to keep these...

Just goes to show he was no Steve Bannon.

Offline ABX

« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2017, 08:51:09 pm »

Wingnut

« Reply #145 on: July 31, 2017, 08:52:51 pm »
Just goes to show he was no Steve Bannon.

Offline ABX

« Reply #146 on: July 31, 2017, 08:54:13 pm »
This guy's bad week just went from crap to crap sandwich.  (no, this is not The Onion)

Anthony Scaramucci erroneously listed as dead in the new Harvard Law alumni directory

Pity poor Anthony Scaramucci: reportedly getting divorced, sacked from his job after a mere 10 days — and now there’s an erroneous report that he’s dead.

The blink-and-you-missed-him former White House communications director is listed as deceased in the new Harvard Law School alumni directory, which arrived in alums’ mailboxes the very week that “The Mooch” became the most talked-about guy in politics. An asterisk by the 1989 graduate’s name indicates that he was reported dead since the last directory, which was published in 2011......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/07/31/anthony-scaramucci-erroneously-listed-as-dead-in-the-new-harvard-law-alumni-directory/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #147 on: July 31, 2017, 08:56:53 pm »
In my own news radio days in northern California, I remember one of the station's DJs launching into
a ferocious and, yes, obscene tirade at one of the station managers over some bit of difference the detail
of which I've long forgotten, but an issue which could have been resolved reasonably and for the
best of both sides of it. But he blew up out of nowhere---and was fired right on the spot. The DJ who
did the show following his happened to be in the station, luckily, and finished the shift of the now-fired
jock before doing his own. Which put him on the air for six hours straight. He was none the worse
for wear, but the other jock had a hell of a time finding a new job after that---he really shot holes into
what was then a nine-year career.

Yep. I've seen that myself. The issue with Scaramucci is simply that he was promoted above his station. He was not able to ingest the idea that everything he says and does is a representation of Trump. When you are representing a company or in this case an administration, decorum is mandated. You must conduct yourself with dignity and respect at all times.

Kelly understands this fully, based on his experience. Scaramucci did not. Buh bye...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2017, 09:04:09 pm »
Breaking. Scaramucci's replacement is about to speak.

Just kidding

Offline Bunny Watson

« Reply #149 on: July 31, 2017, 09:05:00 pm »
I don't know who they will hire but they better not order any business cards.

"Uh, hi Vistaprint? Yeah, you know that order I placed last week? Is it too late to cancel it?"