Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Scaramucci out as WH Comms Director  (Read 33800 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: BREAKING>>>Scaramucci out as WH Comms Director
« Reply #425 on: August 04, 2017, 01:32:39 am »
It has nothing to do with 'sour loser'.
It has everything to do with falling in line behind a 'leader' who has no moral fiber and a low character, who 'won' by way of slander, lies, and 'promises' he has no intention of keeping.

That is never, ever going to happen, your sycophantic ranting for 'the Won' notwithstanding.
:thumbsup: I can't help wondering if the philosphy of " But he was elected and you would be wise to stop being a sour loser and get over it" was followed during the previous misadministration, or are we supposed to just toss our standards because the President is supposed to have the same party affiliation?
@roamer_1

Online roamer_1

« Reply #426 on: August 04, 2017, 04:44:20 am »
:thumbsup: I can't help wondering if the philosphy of " But he was elected and you would be wise to stop being a sour loser and get over it" was followed during the previous misadministration, or are we supposed to just toss our standards because the President is supposed to have the same party affiliation?

I dunno @GtHawk - You may be talking to the wrong guy.
I don't find success to be measured in material terms.
I don't follow a man, nor bend a knee, without him demonstrating merit.
I have zero respect for brass baubles and high-fallutin' titles.
And I am certainly no longer a Republican (*SPIT!*)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #427 on: August 04, 2017, 04:58:20 am »
I can't help wondering if the philosphy of " But he was elected and you would be wise to stop being a sour loser and get over it" was followed during the previous misadministration, or are we supposed to just toss our standards because the President is supposed to have the same party affiliation?

Yes.  The Trump Faithful and the Trump Militant have made it abundantly clear that our Principles and Standards are "LOSERS" and we must toss them and get behind the president or we are to be deemed Traitors.  We should have all received the memo that Trump is better than Hillary and we better be bending the knee to him that he won over her.

"Screw your Principles".

"Screw your 'Holier Than Thou' standards".

"Democrats always stick together to get what they want, and it's time Republicans start doing the same".

"We have a country to save".

"Get behind Trump or get run over".

"You are either with us or you are with the enemy"

"We do not forget".

They already answered your question and they remind us of these same talking points daily.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #428 on: August 17, 2017, 10:47:54 am »
]I was watching "the Late Show" yesterday with my mom. Scaramucci was the guest. He didn't answer anything which lead me to believe

1. He has a non disclosure agreement

2. He has a book deal.

It's probably the latter. Everyone has a book deal.

So he's the William Henry Harrison of comm directors.. that will make a good trivia question
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 10:49:26 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #429 on: August 18, 2017, 03:10:49 am »
@GtHawk
I still remember the same philosophy being used as a club to beat people with when they demurred
from George W. Bush's floutings of the Constitution, too. Apparently, to enough people, we are
supposed to toss our standards when it's our own party.

It's like Otter telling Boone when they're practising golf and watching Flounder being abused by
the Omega ROTC martinet, "He can't do that to our pledges, only we can do that to our pledges!"

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.