Author Topic: Donald Trump poses for pictures with guests as he heads to his DC hotel for dinner with his new Chief of Staff John Kelly, Steve Mnuchin and Wilbur Ross  (Read 860 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald Trump poses for pictures with guests as he heads to his DC hotel for dinner with his new Chief of Staff John Kelly, Steve Mnuchin and Wilbur Ross
Daily Mail/UK, Jul 30, 2017

President Donald Trump posed for pictures with fans while having dinner with several cabinet members at his Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. on Saturday night.

The 71-year-old Republican was joined by his newly minted Chief of Staff Ret. Gen. John Kelly, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and his new wife, actress Louise Linton, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and his wife Hilary Geary.

Guests at the hotel were able to snap some photos with the president, who arrived at the venue around 8pm.

Throngs of people snapped photos of him on their cell phones and shared photos to social media.

Trump along with his guests sat in a banquette at the property's steakhouse, BLT Prime by David Burke. 

As the president departed, he waived and even shook some hands of the well-wishers around 10pm.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744260/Donald-Trump-poses-photos-guests-DC-hotel.html#ixzz4oLk9SPEx

POTUS, Kelly, Ross and Mnuchin .... wish I could have been a fly on the plant behind them.   :smokin:

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
he waived and even shook some hands
He waived, did he?  Must be that whole "England and America are divided by a common language" thing.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

He waived, did he?  Must be that whole "England and America are divided by a common language" thing.

Actually @SunkenCiv  ... even more important than the President waving is who he was dining with --- because it signals a focus on tax reform. 

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
...it signals a focus on tax reform.
IOW, he'll call for tax reform, and the Republicans in Congress will vote in a huge tax increase "to balance the budget".  :)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert