Author Topic: Maxine Waters Now Insists that Mike Pence is Planning His Inauguration  (Read 487 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters Now Insists that Mike Pence is Planning His Inauguration

July 30, 2017| by Donn Marten

One of the more bizarre storylines that has been bandied about in some corners of the leftist media is that Vice President Mike Pence is readying himself to replace President Donald Trump.

This would tie in nicely with the establishment’s ongoing efforts to reverse the results of last year’s election but by all indications, Pence remains a loyal soldier.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/maxine-waters-now-insists-that-mike-pence-is-planning-his-inauguration
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 05:26:37 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
 I hope her Hispanic challenger unseats this loon.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Maxine Waters Now Insists that Mike Pence is Planning His Inauguration

July 30, 2017| by Donn Marten

One of the more bizarre storylines that has been bandied about in some corners of the leftist media is that Vice President Mike Pence is readying himself to replace President Donald Trump.

This would tie in nicely with the establishment’s ongoing efforts to reverse the results of last year’s election but by all indications, Pence remains a loyal soldier.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/maxine-waters-now-insists-that-mike-pence-is-planning-his-inauguration

I have a question.  I've seen Maxine Waters in the news a LOT lately and my question is:

WHY ??????

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
@Emjay

Because she is a loudmouth and a camera hog. It was the same way with Weiner prior to his downfall.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I have a question.  I've seen Maxine Waters in the news a LOT lately and my question is:

WHY ??????
The rats were talking about making her House minority leader recently.

Online dfwgator

Trump's saving grace is that his opposition is more loony than he is.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Trump's saving grace is that his opposition is more loony than he is.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/26/trumps-disappointment-an-example-of-what-ag-jeff-sessions-refuses-to-address/comment-page-2/

Just before the IRS targeting scheme was fully discovered/comprehended, and seemingly overlooked by any curious media enterprise, in February 2013 representative Maxine Waters said:

“The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life. That’s going to be very, very powerful. That database will have information about everything on every individual on ways that it’s never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that. They’re going to go down with that database and the concerns of those people because they can’t get around it. And he’s [President Obama] been very smart. It’s very powerful what he’s leaving in place.” (link) [at original]

I'm going out a limb here among the #neverTrumpers, and offer the crack that they're a H**l of a lot more dangerous than he is too.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com