Author Topic: The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President (corbe opus)  (Read 2564 times)

Online corbe

The 10 Most Important Reasons Trump Would Make a Great President
by Scot Vorse
15 Jul 2015 Washington, DC

Donald Trump is not without his detractors, naysayers who say he’s an unserious candidate in serious times.
Yet given the cruel and daunting threats the nation faces—ISIS, $18 trillion U.S. debt, broken borders, rampant joblessness, violent crime—America, more than ever, needs strong, decisive leadership.

Thankfully for the nation, America has many strong Republican primary candidates from which to choose. But those who say Trump isn’t among them are wrong.

Here, then, are at least 10 reasons Trump would make a stellar president.

1.Trump believes in American exceptionalism.
2.Trump is tough, unafraid to flex America’s muscles, and has the backbone America needs to take on the evil growing around the world.
3.Trump is an experienced and tough dealmaker.
4.Trump is not politically correct; he’s not afraid to say what he believes and has ignited an honest debate.
5.Trump demands high performance and will fire anyone that doesn’t meet his high standards.
6.Trump is committed to education.
7.Trump “built that business” and many more and will run America like a business.
8.Trump will not balance his job as President with golf and other social events.
9.Trump’s loyalty will be only to America and Americans—not any political party, special interest group or foreign entity.
10.Trump will support American laws, the Constitution, and the nation’s borders.

Trump gets it.

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/15/the-10-most-important-reasons-trump-would-make-a-great-president/
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 04:39:23 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Why this stroll down memory lane?   I needed a vehicle for my anti-opus, with as little exposure as possible, so as to not embarrass myself.

First and Foremost I am not looking for a cookie or an extra scoop of Ice Cream, but this marks my 1000 Threads started, as I’m sure many others have achieved before me, nothing special. BUT, I've made a few observations I wanted to share.

One being what a tough crowd yall have been, (shooting the messenger, at times), but I wouldn’t change a thing.

It has been a blessing to bounce off you Briefers for so long and Myst, with the support and donations that most of you contribute (assumption on my part because how else could she keep this place alive) have made it possible and for that I am truly Grateful as I’m sure she is also, ET’ers, NT’ers and the fence sitters alike.
   Thank You for the laughs, above all, and the few here that make me THINK,  I am indebted to you, also.
   TBR Rocks.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DB

That seems to have boiled down to he's better than Hillary...

Online corbe

That seems to have boiled down to he's better than Hillary...

At this point in time, Bannon was 'probably' in direct negotiations for an Administrative position, would be my best guess. @DB

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bite.  Me.   :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

Online DB

At this point in time, Bannon was 'probably' in direct negotiations for an Administrative position, would be my best guess. @DB

I think Breitbart would be revolted by what Bannon did to his news site.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :silly: Happy 1,000 @corbe !  Thanks for all that you do!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

I figured the Headline would bring the Trumpers in to drag me across the carpet about my 'terrible' Thread selection ability.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Thanks for doing what you do... I think I may have posted 6 or 7 threads.... even got a post or two on a couple of them.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online corbe

Thanks for doing what you do... I think I may have posted 6 or 7 threads.... even got a post or two on a couple of them.

Keep at it @Sighlass

From experience, I learned, the most difficult obstacle, to my successful posting career, was keeping my posts under 144 characters so the Trumpers could understand it and get involved in the conversation also.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Happy 1000 @corbe ! Thanks for all the wonderful, thought provoking threads!  blij26
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline aligncare

On President Trump's golfing. I hear criticism that Trump plays more golf than Obama did. True. But Trump plays scratch golf, goes at the ball hard, hits long, plays through the links quickly, works on improving his game. He attacks the ball like he does his critics, hastily. His tournament play is excellent for an amateur. If you play golf you understand the passion and practice it takes to get to the next level of play.

Does anyone really think Obama played much golf before getting elected president?  From the looks of it Obama never actually played golf, he played "at" golf. One of the perks of being "Prez." Something to do to avoid work and occupy a lazy afternoon. Not Trump though. Golfing has been part of his work routine years before the presidency.

I never expected Trump to change one bit after being elected. Not his golf play nor his personality nor his on-the-job performance. I'm happy to see he hasn't changed at all nor morphed into—oh, dread, no—a politician! Spit.

Wingnut

Offline endicom

Auntie Opus ain't what she used to be.

Offline Victoria33

Keep at it @Sighlass

From experience, I learned, the most difficult obstacle, to my successful posting career, was keeping my posts under 144 characters so the Trumpers could understand it and get involved in the conversation also.
@corbe

The above post will get you virtually stoned by Trumpers.

Offline Victoria33

@aligncare

At some point in Obama's reign, I determined the reason he played so much golf and I am serious about this.  He smoked and went to a golf course to be away from people so he could smoke.  He had his secret service guys/women with him and they kept people away from him.  He could be himself there.

Offline Victoria33

@corbe

Thanks for posting threads.  I don't have time to do that, to search for good articles to post.  I appreciate our doing that and know @mystery-ak does, too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I figured the Headline would bring the Trumpers in to drag me across the carpet about my 'terrible' Thread selection ability.

Sorry to be late to this party @corbe but I just saw this.   After reading your quote (above), for some reason my mind went here:

Deep down in places you don't talk about in PMs, you want us on this forum. You need us on this  forum ...

88devil   

:beer:

« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 08:28:57 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online corbe

Sorry to be late to this party @corbe but I just saw this.   After reading your quote (above), for some reason my mind went here:

88devil   

Deep down in places you don't talk about in PMs, you want us on this forum. You need us on this  forum ...

I have stated many times @Right_in_Virginia OPENLY, that you Trump Lovers bring as much to the Forum as the Trump Haters do, It's what makes this place what Myst envisioned it should be (I suppose)~An OPEN Forum where all manners of political persuasions are tolerated, provided we act as Adults and not seek the path of Least Resistance-Insults.

Sure, we all get pissed off at times at each other, but we're still here Debating.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
Nice anti-opus.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I can explain some of that.  I read a lot of the newly posted threads and think "oh, how interesting", but if I don't have anything to say beyond that, I generally don't say anything.  So, even if you don't have a lot of comments, remember a lot of us are reading the articles.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I can explain some of that.  I read a lot of the newly posted threads and think "oh, how interesting", but if I don't have anything to say beyond that, I generally don't say anything.  So, even if you don't have a lot of comments, remember a lot of us are reading the articles.

LOL... I will try to remember that.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....