Author Topic: If Kelly and Trump can become a real team, it will be a game changer  (Read 409 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If Kelly and Trump can become a real team, it will be a game changer

By Newt Gingrich
Published July 28, 2017
Fox News

I first met then-Lt. Col. John Kelly when he was the Marine Corps liaison to the House of Representatives, and I was speaker of the House. We traveled together on a number of overseas trips. He was the best liaison officer I have worked with in any service.

Even then, Kelly was smart, diplomatic, personable, a good listener – and knew how to get things done. I found him short on words and long on wisdom.

Gen. Kelly later served multiple tours in Iraq, where he excelled. He understood the military challenges there, but even more importantly he understood the cultural and political challenges.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/28/if-kelly-and-trump-can-become-real-team-it-will-be-game-changer.html
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 09:37:12 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: If Kelly and Trump can become a real team, it will be a game changer
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 09:42:33 pm »
"If [name of any sane person with a good grasp of policy issues here] and Trump can become a real team," is a contrafactual hypothesis.  One can reason to any conclusion from a false hypothesis.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 10:57:55 pm »
"If [name of any sane person with a good grasp of policy issues here] and Trump can become a real team," is a contrafactual hypothesis.  One can reason to any conclusion from a false hypothesis.

Trump thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, always has, always will. He lives to create chaos, this changes nothing.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 11:46:01 pm »
All I can say is Kelly has his work cut out for him.

I hope it works - but I doubt it.