Author Topic: With Priebus Out, The Tales Of White House Humiliation Begin To Emerge  (Read 937 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Susan Wright
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/07/29/priebus-tales-white-house-humiliation-begin-emerge/

It was Reince Priebus who cut the legs out from under the delegates at the 2016 RNC Convention in
Cleveland.

It was Reince Priebus, who took an already cringeworthy set-up video of Cabinet members lavishing President
Trump with praise in a round table setting, to a new level of groveling toady-ism.

Finding out that for selling his soul for power, his reward was to be humiliated, then kicked into the gutter is
oddly satisfying . . .

. . . I believe, and the events bear it out, that Trump is using his staff for personal amusement, playing them
against each other, giving them the opportunity to prove who is “most loyal” and he’s surrounding himself
with the kind of cutthroats and lackeys who will do just that.

Priebus will grovel, obviously, but he won’t fight, so his usefulness was over.

We also shouldn’t forget that were it not for Priebus’ work as RNC chairman, Trump would likely not have
gotten as far as he did . . .

. . . [A Washington] Post story also goes on to point out that sources say the president never quite got over
Priebus, as RNC Chairman, suggesting Trump drop out of the race, after the Access Hollywood tapes became
public . . .

. . . I feel pretty certain that more tales of Priebus’ weaselhood are out there, and I don’t feel too badly for
him. He knew what Trump was when he worked so voraciously to force him on the nation.

Now reap it, Sir.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741476/Reince-Priebus-given-boot-presidential-motorcade.html
The final indignity: Priebus is abandoned by White House staffers who make hasty exit from his SUV when Trump tweets from Air Force One that he is out of a job
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741476/Reince-Priebus-given-boot-presidential-motorcade.html
The final indignity: Priebus is abandoned by White House staffers who make hasty exit from his SUV when Trump tweets from Air Force One that he is out of a job

Were they afraid it was rigged with explosives or something?

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Why is preibus blamed for trump? Don't the idiot voters deserve some blame?

Oceander

Why is preibus blamed for trump? Don't the idiot voters deserve some blame?

Preibus helped to make Trump inevitable. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

Oh, @mystery-ak  You can't possibility think this doesn't happen in every nook and cranny of American life.   :laugh:

Offline jpsb

Preibus helped to make Trump inevitable.

Yeah if you are a NeverTrumper not stopping Trump in a unfair process is rigging it for Trump.

Offline endicom

Tales emerge. Tails emerge. Waggie tailie, waggie.

Tongues emerge. Or do they?

Online Right_in_Virginia

With Priebus Out, The Tales Of White House Humiliation Begin To Emerge 

Methinks the more accurate title should be:  "With Priebus Out, The Tales of White House Humiliation Begin to be Fabricated by RedState"   888blackhat

« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 03:31:32 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline EasyAce

Oh, @mystery-ak  You can't possibility think this doesn't happen in every nook and cranny of American life.   :laugh:
@Right_in_Virginia
@mystery-ak

Sure it does, from the toniest boardroom to the greasiest spoon.

But the White House isn't just your everyday, ordinary, run-of-the-mill nook or cranny.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia
@mystery-ak

Sure it does, from the toniest boardroom to the greasiest spoon.

But the White House isn't just your everyday, ordinary, run-of-the-mill nook or cranny.

But it's still filled with humans @EasyAce .... and this is human response.   I'll have to check, but I think the Earth is still rotating on its axis.   :shrug:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Seems to me we should hold our leaders to a higher standard maybe?

Offline EasyAce

But it's still filled with humans ....
That, increasingly, seems to be a matter of opinion. ;)

Offline EasyAce

Seems to me we should hold our leaders to a higher standard maybe?
How dare you! ;)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yeah if you are a NeverTrumper not stopping Trump in a unfair process is rigging it for Trump.

Nothing unfair about playing by rules adopted by the party well in advance my friend!  And Priebus didn't do that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
But it's still filled with humans @EasyAce .... and this is human response.   I'll have to check, but I think the Earth is still rotating on its axis.   :shrug:

Most humans are taught, between the ages of 2 and 12, the basics of the proper way to act around other people and in various environments. It is one of those things that separate us from apes flinging poo at each other. Cultural evolution if you will.

Offline corbe

Preibus fared better than Dennis Rodman, who was rewarded with NK non Ambassador.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.