Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: REINCE PRIEBUS GONE! Trump Tweets Replacement  (Read 12177 times)

Wingnut

Re: BREAKING NEWS: REINCE PRIEBUS GONE! Trump Tweets Replacement
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2017, 09:52:16 pm »
Until the Board of Directors recognize they are an inept liability and fire them.

Who are the BOD in your scenario?  It can't be the voters cuz they ain't that smart.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2017, 09:54:44 pm »
Please, God, for the love of all that is holy, let the next "White House shake up" be Trump moving out in favor of Pence.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2017, 10:01:03 pm »

It's a good thing that nothing like this gets said at TBR. Of course not.

Suck it up, buttercup.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2017, 10:01:24 pm »
Considering the mess he found in DC, Pres. Trump continues to impress with his personnel picks. And we're only 6-months in to his glorious administration! More fun to come!

Oceander

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2017, 10:01:59 pm »
Considering the mess he found in DC, Pres. Trump continues to impress with his personnel picks. And we're only 6-months in to his glorious administration! More fun to come!

:bigsilly:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2017, 10:05:07 pm »

LOL, Such great picks he having to replace them several times over within 6 months.

Online corbe

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2017, 10:11:14 pm »

At this rate everyone in the DC Zip Code should have a shot at a Trump Administration Position.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2017, 10:17:33 pm »
It'll be part of some "new direction and focus" by the administration. They're going to pick up the pieces from the slaughterhouse floor and try to sell it to us as prime rib.   Even if it was the best cut, who wants it if it's cooked over a dumpster fire?

PERFECTLY SAID!

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2017, 10:18:39 pm »
This White House is complete and total chaos.

That said, I don't feel sorry for Priebus.  He rigged the convention for Trump, so he can just enjoy what he bought and paid for.
@CatherineofAragon
Alas, Rinse Platypus, we knew him only too damn well! ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2017, 10:20:03 pm »

His GLORIOUS Administration even!!!!!

And here I thought only North Koreans thought that way about their despots and used such language to describe their rulers .

Trump's fans prove me wrong again!
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2017, 10:20:16 pm »
Who are the BOD in your scenario?  It can't be the voters cuz they ain't that smart.

Personally, I don't think Trump will run again in 2020. Also, I think there are enough people who voted third-party as protest or just sat it out (like me) to make a difference in the next election.  Naturally, that depends on who's running.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline endicom

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2017, 10:20:27 pm »
Suck it up, buttercup.

Buttercup? Are you trans?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2017, 10:21:52 pm »
LOL, Such great picks he having to replace them several times over within 6 months.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2017, 10:27:26 pm »
When Spicer went I knew Reince would be next since they were good friends from the RNC...I hope these two didn't come to DC and buy houses.... *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 10:28:07 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2017, 10:30:30 pm »
Hannity has announced Reince will be on his show tonight..lmao
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2017, 10:34:46 pm »

Absolutely. That's what a good manager does. He fires and hires until he finds the right fit for the job.

Every administration has its shake ups. Even the Sainted Ronald Reagan's administration suffered through leaks and personnel changes.

A snippet on Don Regan, Ronald Reagan's treasury secretary and later his chief of staff, conducting a staff meeting in 1986:

Promptly at 8 A.M., Regan walks out of the office for his daily meeting in the Roosevelt Room, where more than a dozen White House senior staff members are seated at a rectangular table, white pads and pens before them. ''I'd say 'good morning,' but that's just a phrase,'' he says. Quickly, he raises the issue of the leaked figures. ''Anybody who wants to leak confidential information can resign,'' he says coldly. ''If any of you think you know better than the President about what ought to be communicated you don't belong here.''

Ironically, Donald Regan was himself forced to resign as chief of staff.

When staff is not performing, the boss is justified in finding a replacement sooner rather than later. There's no room for loyalty for a failing worker.

Online libertybele

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2017, 10:37:15 pm »
Absolutely fantastic move.  John Kelly is the complete opposite of everything that is wrong with Washington.  He has no ego, is a direct, no b.s. kind of guy, and will not hesitate to fire anyone who deserves it.  He has no real political allies, enemies, or outside loyalties.  Probably also one of the people most likely to be able to tell Trump uncomfortable truths.  The childish games and infighting will stop.

I know him fairly well, and really could not be more impressed with the pick.  And he'd be much better in that role than would be someone like Mattis.

Thanks for your insight on Kelly.  As for Priebus ... well, I'm glad some of the scum is being removed from the cesspool.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 10:37:34 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2017, 10:40:31 pm »

Ah yes, the glorious revolution administration.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2017, 10:41:58 pm »
Absolutely. That's what a good manager does. He fires and hires until he finds the right fit for the job.

So when's he gonna fire himself?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2017, 10:42:48 pm »

Buttercup? Are you trans?

Didn't think you would respond!   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2017, 10:44:19 pm »
Absolutely fantastic move.  John Kelly is the complete opposite of everything that is wrong with Washington.  He has no ego, is a direct, no b.s. kind of guy, and will not hesitate to fire anyone who deserves it.  He has no real political allies, enemies, or outside loyalties.  Probably also one of the people most likely to be able to tell Trump uncomfortable truths.  The childish games and infighting will stop.

I know him fairly well, and really could not be more impressed with the pick.  And he'd be much better in that role than would be someone like Mattis.

Until he doesn't blindly follow Trump's orders and Trump attacks him on Twitter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2017, 10:44:54 pm »
Priebus is also the godfather to Spicer and Comey.  Three swamp creatures uprooted!!

This pleases me.   ^-^

HonestJohn

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2017, 10:55:27 pm »
This is expected. Trump is a corporate guy. Twitter is a corporate product. CEO's replace anyone they don't believe is completely loyal to them. Sometimes, it is just a matter of who has his ear. CEO's don't follow protocol. They make protocol.

Although I didn't vote for Trump, it is almost nice to see the political world having to deal with an independent loose cannon for a change. Were any of the previous Presidents in the WWE Hall of Fame? I rest my case.

Trump's not a CEO anymore.

He's my employee.

I set the agenda, along with all the other employers (voters) that have him as an employee.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2017, 10:58:11 pm »
Politics make for strange bedfellows but you are right.  Who ever thought he was a good fit in that position.

His one job was to help push through the President's agenda in Congress.  I think we all can agree he failed miserably.  In the private sector your time would be over. Good to see it applied in the Oval Office.

Add to this, Priebus was leaking like a sieve. 

Bye-bye  :seeya:   Now rinse and repeat.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2017, 10:59:55 pm »
And Rump announces via Twitter like the classless piece of shit he is.

Bless your cold dark heart @Weird Tolkienish Figure  :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald