Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: REINCE PRIEBUS GONE! Trump Tweets Replacement  (Read 12117 times)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: REINCE PRIEBUS GONE! Trump Tweets Replacement
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2017, 11:31:11 pm »
I have at least 2 family members that believed from the begining that the whole administration from Trump on down was hand picked my God to save America - quoting so called modern day prophets and televangelist many times on facebook. Wondering if these firings are part of God's plan also.

Pitiful, ain't it...  **nononono*

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2017, 11:34:43 pm »
Actually, no. That would be a piss poor manager. Attrition is very expensive for a company and a key element of management is finding the correct person the first time and developing that person's gaps for the role. Constantly firing and replacing employees shows both a weakness in the hiring and personnel development process of an organization, but is a financial loss.

A specific case example, and this can be scaled up and compared to various roles- a company I contracted for about 5 years ago was an outsourced call center provider. To hire a call center employee that made around $12-15/hour cost over $30K in incurred costs- from the initial hiring (time in interviews, background checks, and all the HR stuff) through development (training expenses, ramp up time). It would take over a year to find a break-even point for an employee so one of our main goals was employee retention. Additionally, running a six sigma process, we found one of the main faults in fast employee turnover was poor management skill in the hiring process- selecting the wrong people and not investing in proper development. In the end, it was the management that was the main fault, not the employees.

@AbaraXas     :amen:

Offline DB

« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2017, 11:36:33 pm »
I have at least 2 family members that believed from the begining that the whole administration from Trump on down was hand picked my God to save America - quoting so called modern day prophets and televangelist many times on facebook. Wondering if these firings are part of God's plan also.

It is like man made global warming... Once you buy in, everything that happens is further evidence of it no matter how contradictory or ridiculous. It all becomes a matter of faith no matter what your lying eyes see.

Offline endicom

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2017, 11:47:46 pm »
Absolutely. That's what a good manager does. He fires and hires until he finds the right fit for the job.

Every administration has its shake ups. Even the Sainted Ronald Reagan's administration suffered through leaks and personnel changes.

A snippet on Don Regan, Ronald Reagan's treasury secretary and later his chief of staff, conducting a staff meeting in 1986:

Promptly at 8 A.M., Regan walks out of the office for his daily meeting in the Roosevelt Room, where more than a dozen White House senior staff members are seated at a rectangular table, white pads and pens before them. ''I'd say 'good morning,' but that's just a phrase,'' he says. Quickly, he raises the issue of the leaked figures. ''Anybody who wants to leak confidential information can resign,'' he says coldly. ''If any of you think you know better than the President about what ought to be communicated you don't belong here.''

Ironically, Donald Regan was himself forced to resign as chief of staff.

When staff is not performing, the boss is justified in finding a replacement sooner rather than later. There's no room for loyalty for a failing worker.
Interesting, because I was always taught that excessive turnover indicated a severe management problem. Excessive turnover always results in higher costs and low productivity........................not success, but then this is government so who cares if it's run ineptly, it's not like it's affecting anyone important. a funny thing, I always found that a lack of loyalty insured a failing worker.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2017, 11:49:03 pm »

That's an interesting musing.  I had a long-time Christian friend consign me to the fires of hell and actually state that not voting for Trump was an unpardonable sin that God does not forgive.  When asked to please provide the scripture that would indicate that not voting for a politician that is anathema to my core principles was an unpardonable sin - they decided I must be disfellowshipped as a heretic.

I'm glad I read Hoffer's book.  It definitely gave me a head's up to recognize exactly what he was talking about.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 11:49:30 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2017, 11:51:46 pm »

Trump can knock this story off the chryon by firing Mueller tomorrow. :2popcorn:

The ships do seem to heading that direction. It would not surprise me at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2017, 11:53:49 pm »
It is like man made global warming... Once you buy in, everything that happens is further evidence of it no matter how contradictory or ridiculous. It all becomes a matter of faith no matter what your lying eyes see.

The technical term for that is "emotional investment."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2017, 12:01:00 am »
The technical term for that is "emotional investment."

And selling emotional investments is the one thing Trump does excel at.  Every good grifter does. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 12:01:25 am by Oceander »

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2017, 12:05:24 am »
@NavyCanDo
If the Trump administration was hand-picked by God to save us, God must have been really pissed off at us!

I used to tell people that if last fall's race was His doing, He was merely annoyed with us.

Of course, what I really thought was He decided to stay out of it and let America be its own fools but promised
to be there as always to pick up the pieces after we'd really gone and done it and whoever won the race
did their worst . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2017, 12:06:23 am »
Loads of hand wringing and pearl clutching over Pubic getting fired.

Does anyone really give two shits what happens to this professional hack Pubic or is everyone just looking for any in to bash the President?

I have never been one to pass an opportunity to justifiably condemn our President, But as a Wisconsin resident I have always admired Reince and what he has done for our state and for the country as the RNC chairman after Steele...I mean until he abdicated his leadership roll in the RNC and allowed Trump to become the ugly face of the GOP.

Reince has a compelling life story, and list of accomplishments.  He was also a man of conviction and principles.  He has no one to blame but himself for being out of the times.  Burn it all down.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 12:10:28 am by Once-Ler »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2017, 12:07:51 am »

Well, I am still of the belief that there is a possibility that Trump is/was nothing more than a siphon for the DEMS to ensure that a true conservative wouldn't be elected.  I say we've lucked out so far with a conservative SCOTUS, but that's not to say that a liberal won't be put in place once Kennedy or Ginsberg retires.  We still have no wall and Bammycare is a disaster that the GOP now owns.  The promises of better trade deals and the IRAN deal that was supposed to be shredded still exists and we're still waiting for an upturn in the economy and more jobs.  Yes, we're only 7 months into Trump's presidency, but the Russia investigation for collusion still continues and it seems that those around him in various positions have either resigned or been fired in very little time; i.e, Priebus, Musk, McFarland, Spicer, Yates, Comey, Flynn, etc.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2017, 12:11:35 am »
                                 Another one~over the net!

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2017, 12:13:51 am »
Please tell me that's photoshopped picture.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2017, 12:14:36 am »
Don't mind me while I go scratch my eyeballs out.  @corbe

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2017, 12:16:57 am »
   Did you notice the skid marks @RoosGirl

Offline libertybele

« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2017, 12:19:24 am »
I have never been one to pass an opportunity to justifiably condemn our President, But as a Wisconsin resident I have always admired Reince and what he has done for our state and for the country as the RNC chairman after Steele...I mean until he abdicated his leadership roll in the RNC and allowed Trump to become the ugly face of the GOP.

Reince has a compelling life story, and list of accomplishments.  He was also a man of conviction and principles.  He has no one to blame but himself for being out of the times.  Burn it all down.

You and I must be looking at a different Priebus and I certainly don't see him as a man of conviction.  He was a disaster for the RNC and the GOP.  He was one that helped bolster Trump's career and made a deal to help finagle his nomination.  He's getting what he deserves and I'm glad to see him gone.  I only hope that his political career is over.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2017, 12:20:41 am »
Please tell me that's photoshopped picture.

Sure looks like a woman's behind to me!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2017, 12:37:34 am »
And Rump announces via Twitter like the classless piece of shit he is.

I think the implosion is near complete.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2017, 12:37:56 am »
I think I'm in trouble here...I think it moved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSsTnfqTfPg
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2017, 12:41:25 am »

Trump continues to impress with his personnel picks. And we're only 6-months in to his glorious administration! More fun to come!

I think you have a future in stand up comedy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2017, 12:44:41 am »
Who is Trump replacing Kelly with??

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2017, 12:52:11 am »
  Reince thought his parting gift was quite odd, a case of Russian Vodka.

I just hope he doesn't drink it all tonight!
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2017, 01:03:50 am »
I called making Reince Priebus cheif of staff a monumental mistake on day one and see no reason to alter that. Glad he's gone and hope that the ship can still be righted.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien