Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: REINCE PRIEBUS GONE! Trump Tweets Replacement  (Read 12138 times)

Wingnut

Re: BREAKING NEWS: REINCE PRIEBUS GONE! Trump Tweets Replacement
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2017, 11:00:30 pm »
Trump's not a CEO anymore.

He's my employee.

I set the agenda, along with all the other employers (voters) that have him as an employee.

What a douche canoe .   

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2017, 11:02:54 pm »
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 11:05:24 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2017, 11:03:58 pm »

He's my employee.

I set the agenda, along with all the other employers (voters) that have him as an employee.

Oh yeah? Well why don't you head into DC and give Donny his pink slip. I'll be laughing my ass off while the Secret Service tackles you to the ground and tases you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2017, 11:05:10 pm »
His GLORIOUS Administration even!!!!!

And here I thought only North Koreans thought that way about their despots and used such language to describe their rulers .

Trump's fans prove me wrong again!

:laugh:   I bet money you wouldn't let that go!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2017, 11:09:04 pm »
   At this rate everyone in the DC Zip Code should have a shot at a Trump Administration Position.

I'm think it's more likely the 10023 zip code.   ^-^

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2017, 11:09:45 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2017, 11:10:30 pm »
What a douche canoe .

Ummm..... what??

Oceander

« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2017, 11:10:48 pm »
I'm think it's more likely the 10023 zip code.   ^-^

Good point. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2017, 11:11:21 pm »
I seem to recall the EverTrumpers arguing with us about how Priebus' appointment to Chief of Staff  in November was "so perfect and ingenious", even after we pointed out that Priebus was not exactly 'draining the swamp'.

I recall all the twisted logic to argue about how third-dimensional chess that pick was and how Trump would be able to corral the Establishment by having one of their own on Trump's team.

And now..... the EverTrumpers are singing Buh-Buh-Bye to someone they argued in support of when back in November Principled Conservatives laughed and scoffed at the choice that they were 110% behind.

The lengths Overtrump goes through to exonerate their political messiah is truly breathtaking.  They give the hordes of Obama worshippers a run for the award for the most Devout True Believers.

I bet money you wouldn't let that go!

Why would I let the fact go that one of your fellow EverTrumpers is using language befitting North Koreans rather than Americans?  It makes the perfect point that mobs involved in Cults of Personality act and speak in like-manners.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2017, 11:12:53 pm »
Now he can go and kiss and make up with Mitt.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2017, 11:12:57 pm »

He's my employee.

Of course ....   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2017, 11:13:06 pm »
Absolutely fantastic move.  John Kelly is the complete opposite of everything that is wrong with Washington.  He has no ego, is a direct, no b.s. kind of guy, and will not hesitate to fire anyone who deserves it.  He has no real political allies, enemies, or outside loyalties.  Probably also one of the people most likely to be able to tell Trump uncomfortable truths.  The childish games and infighting will stop.

I know him fairly well, and really could not be more impressed with the pick.  And he'd be much better in that role than would be someone like Mattis.

I want to know how he tested with Kobayashi Maru training simulation.  Priebus lasted 6 months.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2017, 11:15:17 pm »
Absolutely. That's what a good manager does. He fires and hires until he finds the right fit for the job.

Actually, no. That would be a piss poor manager. Attrition is very expensive for a company and a key element of management is finding the correct person the first time and developing that person's gaps for the role. Constantly firing and replacing employees shows both a weakness in the hiring and personnel development process of an organization, but is a financial loss.

A specific case example, and this can be scaled up and compared to various roles- a company I contracted for about 5 years ago was an outsourced call center provider. To hire a call center employee that made around $12-15/hour cost over $30K in incurred costs- from the initial hiring (time in interviews, background checks, and all the HR stuff) through development (training expenses, ramp up time). It would take over a year to find a break-even point for an employee so one of our main goals was employee retention. Additionally, running a six sigma process, we found one of the main faults in fast employee turnover was poor management skill in the hiring process- selecting the wrong people and not investing in proper development. In the end, it was the management that was the main fault, not the employees.

Oceander

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2017, 11:17:35 pm »
Actually, no. That would be a piss poor manager. Attrition is very expensive for a company and a key element of management is finding the correct person the first time and developing that person's gaps for the role. Constantly firing and replacing employees shows both a weakness in the hiring and personnel development process of an organization, but is a financial loss.

A specific case example, and this can be scaled up and compared to various roles- a company I contracted for about 5 years ago was an outsourced call center provider. To hire a call center employee that made around $12-15/hour cost over $30K in incurred costs- from the initial hiring (time in interviews, background checks, and all the HR stuff) through development (training expenses, ramp up time). It would take over a year to find a break-even point for an employee so one of our main goals was employee retention. Additionally, running a six sigma process, we found one of the main faults in fast employee turnover was poor management skill in the hiring process- selecting the wrong people and not investing in proper development. In the end, it was the management that was the main fault, not the employees.

Bingo!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2017, 11:18:13 pm »
I want to know how he tested with Kobayashi Maru training simulation.  Priebus lasted 6 months.

He changed the conditions of the test.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2017, 11:19:10 pm »
Loads of hand wringing and pearl clutching over Pubic getting fired.

Does anyone really give two shits what happens to this professional hack Pubic or is everyone just looking for any in to bash the President?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2017, 11:19:33 pm »
We will need more popcorn..lol

It's a darn good thing I cornered the market on popcorn when I made my last deal with our donut supplier last year.

:2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2017, 11:20:34 pm »
Loads of hand wringing and pearl clutching over Pubic getting fired.

Does anyone really give two shits what happens to this professional hack Pubic or is everyone just looking for any in to bash the President?

One doesn't have to go looking for reasons to criticize this president.  He hands you the opportunities and demands that you exploit them.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2017, 11:22:04 pm »
The reality show dumpster fire continues.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2017, 11:22:24 pm »

If we are having this same conversation a year from now I would agree.  But I think we all had to expect,   Trump fans and Never-Trumpers alike,  that Trump was going to struggle a bit in his first year, simply because this is his first elected office, and he has to learn the ins and outs of how things work in DC.     Hopefully,  by the end of the year, he'll have a good feel for what works and what doesn't.    Yes, he's making a lot of mistakes,  the question is,   is he learning from them, or will he keep repeating them?    I'm willing to see how it plays out, until the end of the year,   by that time,  if this turmoil is still happening, then we've got a big problem.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2017, 11:22:36 pm »

That's interesting.  We know from your story that the employees came and went.  How many managers you saw as being responsible for the mess lost their jobs?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2017, 11:25:33 pm »
I have at least 2 family members that believed from the begining that the whole administration from Trump on down was hand picked my God to save America - quoting so called modern day prophets and televangelist many times on facebook. Wondering if these firings are part of God's plan also.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2017, 11:28:45 pm »

I am genuinely curious if we have any present or former officers, directors of publicly traded, or private corporations?

Or just consultants, lawyers, night orderlies and computer workers?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2017, 11:30:57 pm »
I have at least 2 family members that believed from the begining that the whole administration from Trump on down was hand picked my God to save America - quoting so called modern day prophets and televangelist many times on facebook. Wondering if these firings are part of God's plan also.

You have to ask?
I will NOT comply.