Author Topic: McCain to return to Arizona for chemotherapy and radiation  (Read 2043 times)

Wingnut

Re: McCain to return to Arizona for chemotherapy and radiation
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 06:55:33 pm »
He's a crazy old bird, but a tough old bird.  It might take either a silver bullet or a wooden stake ... not that I'm recommending those choices.

I hope he can recover but I wish he would resign.

Wooden Stake solution:

Now, vampires come in two general packages: old, craggy, Dracula and nosferatu-like ones Like McCain; and hot, nubile, and busty chick-like ones. The old, scary men vampires are easy to spot and avoid. They're creepy and they really stick out in a crowd, especially with their giant, red capes and slicked back hair; or bald heads, pointy ears and beady little eyes.

How to kill them -- There are a few good ways to kill vampires, but most require close proximity to the monster, which sucks donkey balls because of the whole "they drink your blood" thing. Wooden stakes through their non-beating hearts are the best way to kill them again (for good). You can also decapitate one with a sword or a chainsaw or something. Get creative. Vampires are weak against garlic (who isn't?), silver, holy water and other Christian jinxes and trinkets. So get yourself a Jesus-on-a-tree necklace if you plan on facing one. Have a non-pedofile priest bless your crucifix necklace for bonus points. Remember, you don't bleep with the Jesus.

The Silver bullet solution:
Both werewolves and wolfmen need the full moon to transform into their beastly forms. So, if possible, kill them during the day or on non-full moon nights when they are human. You may have some explaining to do to the authorities when you kill a human, but since werewolves and wolfmen transform back into their human shapes when they are killed anyway, you'll always have a body on your hands if you kill one. Yikes! Try to plan ahead and have a shallow grave already dug so that you can quickly dispose of the wolfy one's corpse. If you have to kill a wolf-thing while he/she is in their wolf-body, use silver. Silver bullets, silver stakes, silverware... Whatever you can get your hands on. Just don't be fooled into buying anything pewter though. My God was that an embarrassing night! I kept stabbing that hairy bleep over and over and over again for like 5 minutes with that butter knife, but he just kept coming. That's when I called up my grandma and asked if her antique silverware wasn't just cheap shit made in Taiwan

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 07:18:52 pm »
Wooden Stake solution:

Now, vampires come in two general packages: old, craggy, Dracula and nosferatu-like ones Like McCain; and hot, nubile, and busty chick-like ones. The old, scary men vampires are easy to spot and avoid. They're creepy and they really stick out in a crowd, especially with their giant, red capes and slicked back hair; or bald heads, pointy ears and beady little eyes.

How to kill them -- There are a few good ways to kill vampires, but most require close proximity to the monster, which sucks donkey balls because of the whole "they drink your blood" thing. Wooden stakes through their non-beating hearts are the best way to kill them again (for good). You can also decapitate one with a sword or a chainsaw or something. Get creative. Vampires are weak against garlic (who isn't?), silver, holy water and other Christian jinxes and trinkets. So get yourself a Jesus-on-a-tree necklace if you plan on facing one. Have a non-pedofile priest bless your crucifix necklace for bonus points. Remember, you don't bleep with the Jesus.

The Silver bullet solution:
Both werewolves and wolfmen need the full moon to transform into their beastly forms. So, if possible, kill them during the day or on non-full moon nights when they are human. You may have some explaining to do to the authorities when you kill a human, but since werewolves and wolfmen transform back into their human shapes when they are killed anyway, you'll always have a body on your hands if you kill one. Yikes! Try to plan ahead and have a shallow grave already dug so that you can quickly dispose of the wolfy one's corpse. If you have to kill a wolf-thing while he/she is in their wolf-body, use silver. Silver bullets, silver stakes, silverware... Whatever you can get your hands on. Just don't be fooled into buying anything pewter though. My God was that an embarrassing night! I kept stabbing that hairy bleep over and over and over again for like 5 minutes with that butter knife, but he just kept coming. That's when I called up my grandma and asked if her antique silverware wasn't just cheap shit made in Taiwan

Excellent advice.  I'll try to keep it in mind but, unfortunately, I sold my antique silverware on E-Bay.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Wingnut

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2017, 07:32:18 pm »
Excellent advice.  I'll try to keep it in mind but, unfortunately, I sold my antique silverware on E-Bay.

Glad to be of service.  Might want to see if you have an old Spoon ring laying around in a catch all drawer..  Might come in handy some day.   Never know.