Author Topic: Imran Awan Scandal Shows Just How Much Dirt Dems Wanted to Hide By Focusing on Trump-Russia  (Read 425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Imran Awan Scandal Shows Just How Much Dirt Dems Wanted to Hide By Focusing on Trump-Russia
By Tyler O'Neil July 27, 2017

When U.S. Capitol Police, the FBI, and Customs and Border Protection teamed up to arrest Imran Awan, an IT staffer for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) and other congressional Democrats, Americans began to realize just how broken and corrupt the Democratic Party has become. Indeed, such scandals beg the question of whether the Trump-Russia hype has not been a desperate attempt to distract the country from a long train of scandals on the Left.

Awan was arrested Monday night on charges of bank fraud, to which he has pled not guilty. As Forbes' Frank Miniter argued, however, his strange case "has all the feeling of the opening scene of a movie that might soon include political corruption and so much more."

more
https://pjmedia.com/election/2017/07/27/imran-awan-scandal-shows-just-how-much-dirt-dems-wanted-to-hide-by-focusing-on-trump-russia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Is it true that Steve Wasserman, brother of Debbie Wasserman Shultz, is the U.S. Attorney charged with overseeing this investigation?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

This matter first came into the news in February. How many of the perps have slipped out of the country?

Why hasn't a House committee grilled Debbie, her staff, other dems reps and operatives?

Did Comey investigate this situation? Did these Pakis handle classified material?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This matter first came into the news in February. How many of the perps have slipped out of the country?

Why hasn't a House committee grilled Debbie, her staff, other dems reps and operatives?

Did Comey investigate this situation? Did these Pakis handle classified material?

Did they have access to all or any of the unmasked names?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Is it true that Steve Wasserman, brother of Debbie Wasserman Shultz, is the U.S. Attorney charged with overseeing this investigation? 

There are multiple reports "out there" that he is.  Steve Wasserman is the Assistant US Attorney--District of Columbia and he has not recused himself.

@Bigun

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 03:05:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is rich .. here's DWS threatening a police officer with "consequences" for keeping Awan's laptop ... which he lost and was found by the police:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9wwKZYIxco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9wwKZYIxco