Author Topic: Conservative Woman Publicly Humiliates Trump  (Read 7236 times)

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: Conservative Woman Publicly Humiliates Trump
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2017, 03:17:20 pm »
What if a new FBI director is appointed, announces that there is a new sheriff in town, and he plans to wipe out all the gangs in the U.S.?

If six months pass and there are still gangs in the U.S. would you be calling for his head?

Same difference

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2017, 03:21:51 pm »

http://www.gallup.com/poll/214349/trump-averaged-higher-job-approval-states.aspx?utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=organicsocial

North Dakota, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Kansas. Yes, real liberal states give Trump high ratings. I'm glad the enlightened have shown us.

Not only this, seeing how others may not have been able to win, we must make the most of this, demographically, changes could come.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2017, 03:29:44 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGxbOhzc_HA

This shouldn't slide off the grid ....

Peggy Noonan peaked when she wrote speeches for GHW Bush who soon thereafter lost to Clinton. Next up she endorses Obama.

And now #nevertrumpers are slobbering over her article, because it disses Trump.

It does reinforce the idea, that establishment conservatism has been ineffective for a long time.

Trump filled that vacuum. #nevertrump energy would be more wisely spent, learning how they permitted that vacuum to occur in the first instance. IMO the answer will be found looking at career political hacks, from the "right."

The type that promise health care reform (and many other goals), until the votes really count. The type that are touted as tough law enforcement people, but fail when it counts (Issa, Gowdy, Sessions)

And finally the type of "conservative" that considers Noonan to be a spokesperson for conservatism. She only speaks for GHW Bush, John McCain, Jeb Bush, John Kasich types in my opinion.   
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline endicom

« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 03:49:01 pm by endicom »

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2017, 04:06:18 pm »
True enough @Oceander.  What's driving jobs is the confidence factor.  Businesses believed the President would sign the repeal of Obamacare (true) and that the Republican congress would fulfill their promise to do so (false). 

The inaction of the Republican congress will now throw into doubt tax relief for American businesses.

The ramifications of this will ripple through the economy and a lot of Americans are going to be hurt.

Anger should be directed at three Republican Senators.

@TomSea

Exactly on target. Rino  McCain will probably now aim, to involve democrats in tax cuts, and will block them if he and Peggy Noonan don't get their wishes.

You don't need to be a Northeastern "Republican"  lawyer, to see the pattern.

The Republican Party is dominated by establishment types. And they have MORE in common with Noonan, liberal media and democrats, than they have with mainstream American middle class taxpayers.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2017, 04:09:08 pm »
Exactly on target. Rino  McCain will probably now aim, to involve democrats in tax cuts, and will block them if he and Peggy Noonan don't get their wishes.

You don't need to be a Northeastern "Republican"  lawyer, to see the pattern.

The Republican Party is dominated by establishment types. And they have MORE in common with Noonan, liberal media and democrats, than they have with mainstream American middle class taxpayers.

Reagan was the exception.  Once Reagan was out of the White House, it was right back to "Business as Usual."

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2017, 04:15:58 pm »
That's not saying much.

It is saying more than hundreds of #nevertrump pages full of bitching here everyday.

It is both elegant and accurate, in its simplicity. Too elegant and too simple, for some busy minds.

But nonetheless accurate. The Truth.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2017, 04:17:58 pm »
Not true, Trump promised regulatory reform and he is delivering on that promise. 16 regs removed for every new reg. That is a policy that is improving the environment for job creation.

Both equally true @jpsb .... the private sector has great confidence in the President to remove the burdens placed on it by the Obama regime.  Now the Republican Senate is eroding that confidence because of the inability to repeal Obamacare ... a GREAT burden on small business and throws into doubt the Senate's (not the President's) commitment to reduce the tax burden.

This will ripple through both the jobs market and the stock market.

And yet so many are angry with the President not putting a doily under his glass of diet coke.   :shrug:

Offline ShadowAce

« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2017, 04:25:57 pm »
1. Exit polls show otherwise, i.e. that conservatives did vote for Trump.

2. However if as you say conservatives did not vote for him, then there are not enough of those type of conservatives to matter in a national presidential election.
Conservatives did not vote for Trump.  They voted against Hillary.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2017, 04:26:03 pm »
And yet so many are angry with the President not putting a doily under his glass of diet coke.   :shrug:

:huh?:

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2017, 04:27:11 pm »
Reagan was the exception.  Once Reagan was out of the White House, it was right back to "Business as Usual."

I basically agree with your analysis. And a lot of the "push back" by Republicans against Trump, is because he disrupts their lock on power.

Trump now enjoys his highest ratings, in the most conservative parts of America.

Claims to the contrary, by his predictable #nevertrump detractors, are just not backed up by facts.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2017, 04:35:38 pm »
I'm laughing my ass off and shaking my head in disgust at the same exact time.

I mean, who knew that so many who once upon a time, loathed Obama's worshipping hordes for twisting themselves into pretzels to laud his amazing job growth 'accomplishments' and beneficial policies would themselves become the exact same thing they once loathed just a few months ago, simply because they replaced one false messiah with their own?

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2017, 04:39:50 pm »
What difference does that make, when the result is the same.

Trump NOW enjoys his highest ratings, in the most conservative voting states.

It seems to me there has to always be this imaginary thing called "conservative."

That is a car club placard, from 1964-65 with a name chosen by 17-18 year old kids, in North Orange County California. A couple of years later Reagan would be elected Governor of that state.

At that time "conservative" meant more about national security and law and order.

Reagan's detractors were furious. Just as furious as democrats (and some #nevertrumps) today.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2017, 04:43:45 pm »
What difference does that make, when the result is the same.

Trump NOW enjoys his highest ratings, in the most conservative voting states.

Because the Democrats have been even more ridiculous than Trump since he took office.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2017, 04:52:49 pm »
I'm laughing my ass off and shaking my head in disgust at the same exact time.

I mean, who knew that so many who once upon a time, loathed Obama's worshipping hordes for twisting themselves into pretzels to laud his amazing job growth 'accomplishments' and beneficial policies would themselves become the exact same thing they once loathed just a few months ago, simply because they replaced one false messiah with their own?

Another day, another smear on supporters of the leader of the Free World, eh?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2017, 05:08:18 pm »
Another day, another smear on supporters of the leader of the Free World, eh?

As often and as vehemently as required.

You people have no problem smearing Principled Constitutionalists who won't bend the knee to the lifelong NYC Liberal Democrat you elected to be leader of the free world.

But speaking of smears, you did so during Obama's years did you not? 

Or did you march in lock-step with the Democrats to salute Obama because you did not want to 'smear supporters of the leader of the free world'?

Methinks your hypocrisy is showing....

....AGAIN.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2017, 05:20:03 pm »

What's your excuse for the primaries?

Oh, we got it, name recognition, well Jeb Bush had that.

Hmm.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/214349/trump-averaged-higher-job-approval-states.aspx?utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=organicsocial

Trump's approval, in Conservative states is highest.

Maybe those who spoonfeed us this manure of calling Trump a NYLiberal, Nance, Corb can explain this.

And again, Trump slammed the primaries, won all of Dixie save Cruz's home state. This area is largely thought of as being the most conservative part of the country.

I guess, as long as this lie and slander iis told, it can be addressed.

Pro-2nd amendment
Pro-Christianity
Pro-America
Pro-Life
Pro-Business
Pro-Secure Borders
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 05:21:58 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2017, 05:23:50 pm »
As often and as vehemently as required.

You people have no problem smearing Principled Constitutionalists who won't bend the knee to the lifelong NYC Liberal Democrat you elected to be leader of the free world.

But speaking of smears, you did so during Obama's years did you not? 

Or did you march in lock-step with the Democrats to salute Obama because you did not want to 'smear supporters of the leader of the free world'?

Methinks your hypocrisy is showing....

....AGAIN.

Yeah, you turned your back on the unborn, the pro-life cause, you think you impress people by being on the same side of the abortionists by being against Trump? ... AGAIN.

Trump has already gotten pro-life victories, it must be 200 days straight, you accuse others of being in a cult; half of America voting for Trump, and that's the cult. Same ol' same ol'.

Oceander

« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2017, 05:26:23 pm »
HJ res 43

HJ res 34

HJ res 40

HJ res 38

HJ res 41

That's Congress doing the repealing, boy, not the president.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2017, 05:32:15 pm »
Yeah, you turned your back on the unborn, the pro-life cause, you think you impress people by being on the same side of the abortionists by being against Trump? ... AGAIN.

That shit don't fly no more homey.   You might as well just insist that not supporting Trump is supporting Hillary for all the imbecility that insipid charge of yours warrants.

you accuse others of being in a cult; half of America voting for Trump, and that's the cult. Same ol' same ol'.

Jim Jones had 100% support of his followers too.  I frankly do not care if I am the only person in the country not supporting your false political messiah - I refuse to salute with the mob and have no problem considering you all to be in a cult of personality.  Even if it was 99.99% of the population with myself being the lone exception.

Wide is the gate to destruction. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2017, 05:38:49 pm »

Trump has already gotten pro-life victories, it must be 200 days straight, you accuse others of being in a cult; half of America voting for Trump, and that's the cult. Same ol' same ol'.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2017, 05:39:34 pm »

Tom I have asked and asked until I am blue in the face to stop accusing members who did not vote for Trump to accuse them of being pro-abortion....enjoy your vacation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2017, 05:50:30 pm »
Tom I have asked and asked until I am blue in the face to stop accusing members who did not vote for Trump to accuse them of being pro-abortion....enjoy your vacation

To nip that whole insipid charge in the bud, along with those who like to insist that not supporting Trump is supporting Democrats/Hillary/Obama/ etc., etc. - unlike those who hitch all their hope and faith on a politician who is deemed by their fellows as a 'Deliverer' and 'Savior', Principled Conservatives largely ignore D.C. 

We deal with the problems directly, ourselves.  We're not waiting on government to save us or the unborn because we know and understand that they won't.  We support those on the front lines of direct face-to-face engagement with issues like Abortion and support their ministries (i.e.: Go Mobile For Life) and serve directly to save lives and assuage trials and problems rather than put our efforts into supporting politicians in the vain hope of salvation from them.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2017, 06:10:13 pm »
Chart of economic results, during Obama. Hillary would have been same. Trump will reverse these trends. Already has in many cases.

Oceander

« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2017, 06:39:45 pm »
Chart of economic results, during Obama. Hillary would have been same. Trump will reverse these trends. Already has in many cases.

How do those charts stand up to comparison with previous presidents?