Author Topic: Video of woman telling Somali women she’s going to kill Muslims goes viral, gets her fired  (Read 220 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Video of woman telling Somali women she’s going to kill Muslims goes viral, gets her fired
BY Megan Cerullo
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, July 27, 2017, 1:48 PM

A North Dakota woman has apologized after she berated three Somali women on camera, saying, “we’re going to kill every one of you Muslims.”

Amber Hensley of Mapleton, N.D., was captured on camera Tuesday launching a verbal attack on a trio of Somali women who she claims parked their car too close to hers at Walmart.

The video shows Hensley, a white woman, shout, “We’re going to kill you. We’re going to kill all of you f---ing Muslims.”

“You’re a racist person, and I am not going back to my country,” Sarah Hassan, the woman filming, says.

Hensley unleashes on the women again, saying, “Why are you in our country anyway? Why are you in our country anyway?”

“Here I am making a video and I am going to show it to police ...” Hassan says. At one point, she can be heard calling Hensley “fat.”

Continued: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/racist-rant-muslims-woman-fired-article-1.3362010

If one reads the remainder of the story, IF what Hensley said happened, yes,  Hensley was provoked but I'd never go as far as to say what she did.  These kinds of stories do not seem totally uncommon.