Author Topic: U.S. And El Salvador Taking Out MS-13 Gang Members  (Read 384 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
U.S. And El Salvador Taking Out MS-13 Gang Members
« on: July 27, 2017, 10:18:04 pm »
dailycaller
Amber Athey
4:02 PM 07/27/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/u-s-and-el-salvador-taking-out-ms-13-gang-video/

The United States and El Salvador are working together to combat the threat of the violent MS-13 gang, with El Salvador announcing Thursday that they charged 113 gang members.

The Salvadorian government also charged 593 gang members Wednesday, many of which are a part of MS-13.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions arrived in El Salvador Thursday and congratulated the Salvadorian government for bringing the charges. Meanwhile, in the United States, acting ICE director Thomas Homan talked about the MS-13 threat at home during the White House press briefing.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:18:26 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: U.S. And El Salvador Taking Out MS-13 Gang Members
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 01:05:11 am »
I listened to Tucker Carlson for a few minutes in the car tonight.  One statement really leapt out: 1/4 of El Salvador lives in the U.S.  Let that sink in a minute....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 05:56:32 am »

This I can applaud.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 11:40:08 am »

This I can applaud.

Yes, ma'am.  Sessions is on the right track here.