Author Topic: BREAKING: White House Civil War as Scaramucci Goes to FBI on Priebus  (Read 877 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Overnight, Anthony Scaracmucci tweeted his intention to ask the FBI to investigate chief of staff Reince Priebus for leaking documents.

CNN’s Ryan Lizza went on the air at approximately 11:40pm Wednesday night to confirm the “ambiguous tweet,” saying his sources have said Scaramucci believes Preibus leaked his financial disclosure documents. Never mind that these documents eventually become public anyway, by law, meaning it’s not a felony to “leak” them. But he’s mad the Politico got the document early, and he’s ready to do the dirty work it takes to root out the perp.

http://theresurgent.com/breaking-white-house-civil-war-as-scaramucci-goes-to-fbi-on-preibus/

And the trailing cars continue to pile into the wreck.

Offline Victoria33

Re: BREAKING: White House Civil War as Scaramucci Goes to FBI on Priebus
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 12:53:53 pm »
@Cripplecreek
@driftdiver

"And the trailing cars continue to pile into the wreck."

I was watching CNN last night when this was announced.  I thought, "This White House isn't going to last until the end of the week.  It is falling down."  What I heard was Scaramucci had dinner with Trump and shortly after that he made that tweet.  He may have had Trump's approval to do that.
Cripple, your comment about cars continuing to pile into the wreck is great.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 12:55:41 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 01:01:03 pm »
@Cripplecreek
@driftdiver

I was watching CNN last night when this was announced.  I thought, "This White House isn't going to last until the end of the week.  It is falling down."  What I heard was Scaramucci had dinner with Trump and shortly after that he made that tweet.  He may have had Trump's approval to do that.

Trump is trying to force out the republicans leaving us with a white house full of democrats.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 01:02:57 pm »
What is he talking about?   His financial disclosure is available to view online.  As are others. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 01:07:13 pm »
What is he talking about?   His financial disclosure is available to view online.  As are others.

He and Priebus don't get along at all.  Priebus had to be an affirmative action hire to placate the RNC.  We can see how well that didn't work.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 01:10:51 pm »

But the minions have already declared this to be an illegal leak and no facts are going to dissuade them from that talking point. Its pretty bad when FOX news contributors are fact checking FOX and friends who are also claiming the disclosure was "illegally leaked".

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 01:13:11 pm »
Trump is trying to force out the republicans leaving us with a white house full of democrats.

What did we think was going to happen when the MAGA mob put a lifelong NYC Liberal Democrat into office because they convinced themselves he was the most Conservative person in the race?

There may be nothing left of the GOP by the time Trump is done with it, which is not necessarily a bad thing considering it's uselessness.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 01:17:33 pm »
What did we think was going to happen when the MAGA mob put a lifelong NYC Liberal Democrat into office because they convinced themselves he was the most Conservative person in the race?

There may be nothing left of the GOP by the time Trump is done with it, which is not necessarily a bad thing considering it's uselessness.

The only problem with that "good" is that it will give us democrat rule for decades (which will be permanent)

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 01:21:41 pm »
This morning Kellyanne Conway is whining that these public disclosures discourage people from serving in public office and I say "GOOD".

When a man assumes a public trust, he should consider himself as public property. -Thomas Jefferson

Offline endicom

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 03:46:06 pm »
This morning Kellyanne Conway is whining that these public disclosures discourage people from serving in public office and I say "GOOD".

When a man assumes a public trust, he should consider himself as public property. -Thomas Jefferson

Then you won't be whining about unfilled posts?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 03:49:52 pm »
 He already flipped flopped on going to the FBI and his accusation.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 03:59:33 pm »
He already flipped flopped on going to the FBI and his accusation.

Dang, this guy is good!  Imitating the boss!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2017, 04:04:49 pm »
More chaos.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2017, 04:10:12 pm »
The only problem with that "good" is that it will give us democrat rule for decades (which will be permanent)

Only if this people willingly submit to tyranny and Communism - which I must admit - looks like they have no problem becoming accustomed to.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2017, 02:53:41 am »
@Cripplecreek
@driftdiver

I read that Sean Hannity was also dining with them. I'd be willing to bet that the "leak" was initiated by Scarrymoochie or Trump himself. Moochie wasn't really hired to be a communications guy. His vocabulary seems to mainly be 4-letter words and a lot of braggadocio. It was always intended for him to get a foot in the door and help get rid of Priebus. It's Priebus's job that he is going after.JMO

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 03:55:31 am »
I read that Sean Hannity was also dining with them. I'd be willing to bet that the "leak" was initiated by Scarrymoochie or Trump himself. Moochie wasn't really hired to be a communications guy. His vocabulary seems to mainly be 4-letter words and a lot of braggadocio. It was always intended for him to get a foot in the door and help get rid of Priebus. It's Priebus's job that he is going after.JMO

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn