Author Topic: Clinton's book title revealed  (Read 435 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton's book title revealed
« on: July 27, 2017, 02:12:40 pm »
Clinton's book title revealed
By Julia Manchester - 07/27/17 09:59 AM EDT

The title of Hillary Clinton's highly anticipated memoir documenting her experiences during the 2016 presidential campaign has been revealed.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/344080-clintons-book-title-is-revealed
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 02:13:00 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Clinton's book title revealed
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 02:21:57 pm »
You lost....to a guy in the WWE Hall of Fame.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 02:34:11 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 02:55:11 pm »
"What Happened" was she ran the worst Presidential campaign in the history of politics. I don't need a book to tell me that.

She portrayed herself as an elite, aristocratic queen, who simply 'deserves' to win. Parallel to that, she went with her "vote for my vagina" slogan, thinking people would overlook all of her corruption and shortcomings simply because she is female. Neither of these slogans outlines a future or a position on anything. They are just 'default' positions.

"I am, because I am", is not an inspiring way to run a campaign.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 03:50:39 pm »
Quotes from Clinton in the book:

"some of my campaign people wanted me to meet and greet with icky, average people in some flyover...er...excuse me Midwest states. Welllll.....I won't do certain things."

"some of the people who wanted me to speak to them refused to pay my fee of a mere half a million dollars....the nerve of them!!"

"what is wrong with sayng I'm a woman and  Trump is a bad person as the major points of my campaign? I don't get it...did they expect some sort of rational economic plan or something??"

"why did some of my campaign advisors say giving speeches exclusively to radical women's groups and BLM groups was bad?....don't angry, leftist women and black agitators make up the majority of the voting public?  Why should I have had to give speeches to white male factory workers?  They're only a tiny percent of the general population."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 04:23:42 pm by goatprairie »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 04:13:35 pm »
Hello, I'm Hillary Clinton. And as Hillary Clinton I want you all to vote for Hillary Clinton. I do have a vagina. I can show it to you if you want. It's there. And it's on Hillary Clinton.

So, vote for Hillary Clinton! Nevermind why? I'm Hillary Clinton and I have a vagina! How could anyone not vote for Hillary Clinton and my vagina? I'm Hillary Clinton. You will vote for me dammit!

(my husband used to be President you know)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 10:38:08 pm »
The video in mountaineer's post 4 above had a lot more to do with "what happened" than most folks are willing to admit...