Author Topic: How Long Before a 'Saturday Night Massacre'?  (Read 237 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Long Before a 'Saturday Night Massacre'?
« on: July 27, 2017, 01:19:43 pm »
How Long Before a 'Saturday Night Massacre'?
Seven months into the Trump presidency, it's a question we are openly asking.

2:44 PM, Jul 26, 2017 | By Jonathan V. Last

As I write this, Jeff Sessions still has a job as America’s attorney general, though for all I know, he could be gone by the time you read this.

You can’t label Sessions as some kind of globalist, malcontent, swampy NeverTrumper. He’s an anti-establishment immigration hard-liner who seems to have signed on with Trump’s presidential bid because he believed that Donald Trump was the one candidate who would build The Wall to protect America’s southern border and put a stop to illegal immigration.

Now Sessions’ career is in tatters and, as Ann Coulter points out every day, the total number of Wall Miles built since Trump’s inauguration stands at a nice, round zero. Which is where it’s going to stay. Because The Wall was just another grift, like Trump University. (I’ve been saying for 18 months that the problem with Trump wasn’t that he wanted to build The Wall—the problem was that it was an obvious scam and there was almost no chance he’d do it. The undertaking would simply require too much political capital and too prolonged an effort.)

more
http://www.weeklystandard.com/how-long-before-a-saturday-night-massacre/article/2009002
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34