Author Topic: President Trump Blocks Transgender Individuals From Military Service  (Read 8542 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: President Trump Blocks Transgender Individuals From Military Service
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2017, 06:56:46 pm »
You did see that @bolobaby  searched for the term here and only 1 instance came up?
The "search" function on this site is not solid.

My eyes and mind and memory are solid.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2017, 06:57:25 pm »
   @driftdriver THAT was a personal Insult to my Friend @Roosgirl and though she can handle her own pretty well (as can most the ladies here) that stuff is not tolerated here and you know it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2017, 06:58:10 pm »
Hey @truth_seeker - you are aware that this site has a search feature, right?

Juuuuuuust checking. You know... for someone with "truth" in their name...
I do not even waste my time with that search function, after trying several times only to learn it is a joke.

Offline corbe

« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2017, 07:00:11 pm »
I do not even waste my time with that search function, after trying several times only to learn it is a joke.

I was not aware that $80,000 a quarter can buy you a better search function.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2017, 07:02:07 pm »
Honest to God I can't believe what I'm seeing happen in here.

We have a thread where everyone and I mean everyone seems to be pleased if not out right ecstatic over a decision that President Trump made, and the very people who do the loudest complaining that certain members never say anything positive about the President show up and turn a positive upbeat thread into a poop flinging contest, then have the audacity to complain about how they are treated?

Seriously?

Instead of relishing in and enjoying the fact everyone for the most part is in agreement, some people don't want to let that happen because, well it totally ruins their childish "TBR is a Never Trump Safe Haven" meme.

To those disgruntled disruptors I say grow up, now.

If it pains you so much to see everyone happy with a Trump decision that you have to come in and crap on the rug just to spoil the good vibe I suggest you go grumble among the other perennial grouches via PM or start a thread in a members only section where you can all console one another in your misery that everyone was getting along on a thread.

Just don't continue to do it in this thread.  Stop calling out the owner in public because you want to vent your spleen about the fact you're unhappy that everyone else is so happy and stop creating drama where there shouldn't be any just because you are unhappy with happiness and agreement.

And unless you want to have me send you to the corner where you can mull over your unhappiness at everyone elses joy in silence, it's probably a good idea not to try even in the faintest way to do anything in regards to what I've just said except to stay on topic and quit being a damn joy thief.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:03:17 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2017, 07:02:21 pm »
Remember when we used to say 'color me?'  Well, color me amazed that there are 6,000 transgenders in the military now.

I think a lot of people are pretty isolated from it and don't realize how many of these folks are out there...no pun intended.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2017, 07:03:23 pm »
Just did a search on the term "hitler" which the owner herself, but the search did not find it.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2017, 07:05:48 pm »
The "search" function on this site is not solid.

My eyes and mind and memory are solid.

Are you claiming that Google.com search isn't solid?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Agopbriefingroom.com+%22Rumpers%22
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2017, 07:06:57 pm »
Just did a search on the term "hitler" which the owner herself, but the search did not find it.

@truth_seeker
Googles search feature works a little better but not great.   The software here must keep google from indexing all the comments.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2017, 07:07:40 pm »

No google search doesn't work all that well on this site.   Its not even finding your posts.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2017, 07:08:11 pm »

That's odd. I just searched that word and got 30 hits.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2017, 07:10:40 pm »

I only claim, what I claim. The claim had been the SEARCH ON THIS SITE, did not reveal the use of the term in question.

Update. My bad. I stated the owner used the term "hitler," but upon re-checking I learned she used the term Nazi earlier today.

But the substantive aspect, the search did NOT find that usage either, earlier today. Claim stands, search not solid.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:17:20 pm by truth_seeker »

Offline MOD3

« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2017, 07:15:59 pm »
I only claim, what I claim. The claim had been the SEARCH ON THIS SITE, did not reveal the use of the term in question.

@truth_seeker either make a comment about the original subject of this thread or go elsewhere.

Continue to focus and complain about something that has nothing to do with the OP and you're heading for a time out.

That goes for anyone else who continues to follow him down this rabbit hole.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:16:22 pm by MOD3 »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2017, 07:21:33 pm »
Honest to God I can't believe what I'm seeing happen in here.

We have a thread where everyone and I mean everyone seems to be pleased if not out right ecstatic over a decision that President Trump made, and the very people who do the loudest complaining that certain members never say anything positive about the President show up and turn a positive upbeat thread into a poop flinging contest, then have the audacity to complain about how they are treated?

Needed to be repeated in bold and in a larger font size to emphasize the truth of what happened on this thread.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2017, 07:22:50 pm »
The MODS and I are sick of this tit for tat name calling ..so and so said this..everybody grow a pair and suck it it...my 3yo grandson doesn't even whine like this.

If it bothers you so much file a post report..all reports are looked at...if you don't file one we figure if it doesn't bother you it doesn't bother us.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2017, 07:28:38 pm »
This is excellent, no doubt about it.  Better get ear plugs for the shrieking that will ensue over the coming days.

However, I do think Trump made the announcement rather than Mattis to deflect from the Sessions mess and get some of his base back on his side.

Silver Pines

« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2017, 07:33:39 pm »
You are confusing NeverTrumpers with conservatives. They are not the same. NeverTrumpers saw no difference between Hillary and Trump. Conservatives saw a huge difference, a real conservative would walk over hot coals and vote for the person most likely to stop Hillary from becoming POTUS.

@jpsb

And I mean that in a friendly way.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2017, 07:33:41 pm »
This is excellent, no doubt about it.  Better get ear plugs for the shrieking that will ensue over the coming days.

However, I do think Trump made the announcement rather than Mattis to deflect from the Sessions mess and get some of his base back on his side.

Definitely. There is no question that this was a strategic post with no actual 'weight' behind it. It is only an expression of preference and intent. But even that is more than enough to cause the MSM heads to explode. It will be the topic of talking heads for the next few days. And Trump knows that full well.

Trump plays the MSM like a violin. And they fall for it every single time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2017, 07:35:22 pm »

Definitely. There is no question that this was a strategic post with no actual 'weight' behind it. It is only an expression of preference and intent. But even that is more than enough to cause the MSM heads to explode. It will be the topic of talking heads for the next few days. And Trump knows that full well.

They've already started their doom and gloom end of civilization as we know it predictions because the President did the right thing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2017, 07:36:30 pm »
Word.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2017, 07:38:47 pm »
Considering that there is no way to really tell who is "transgendered", I don't see how this is anything but a NothingBurger designed to deflect our attention from important items. 
Countdown to Resignation

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2017, 07:39:11 pm »

We have yet to see if he buckles and reverses this course now that GOP big-wigs are opposing him on it.

I hope not, but I will not be surprised if he does given recent history.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2017, 07:39:24 pm »
As ex-infantry, I fully support this, but it's not that important in the grand scheme of things.

I guess when you are failing at everything important, you toss out some generally meaningless "win" to the base.

@bolobaby, I think it's very important.   Dana Loesch just did a great monologue on the dangers of mentally unstable people in the military, and she's right. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2017, 07:41:46 pm »

@bolobaby, I think it's very important.   Dana Loesch just did a great monologue on the dangers of mentally unstable people in the military, and she's right.

You mean like Bradley/Chelsea Manning?

Silver Pines

« Reply #149 on: July 26, 2017, 07:42:06 pm »
What the hell am I your secretary?

Good grief.