Author Topic: The Democrats' “Rising Star.” A look at the radical record of Kamala Harris.  (Read 374 times)

rangerrebew

The Democrats' “Rising Star”
A look at the radical record of Kamala Harris.
July 26, 2017
John Perazzo

As House and Senate Democrats press forward with their quest to destroy Donald Trump's presidency by any means necessary, they are simultaneously focused on finding someone in their ranks who could be an effective presidential candidate for their own party in 2020. Fifty-three-year-old Kamala Harris, who served as the Attorney General of California from 2011-16 and then filled the vacant U.S. Senate seat that had been occupied for a quarter-century by Barbara Boxer, is someone whom they will undoubtedly look at very closely. To be sure, Harris possesses all the qualifications necessary to be a Democratic leader, insofar as she is a far leftist in the mold of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton — but without the baggage of Obama's extensive ties to domestic terrorists, anti-Semites, and America-hating Marxists, or of Hillary's status as a money-grubbing thief who feloniously violated the Espionage Act more times than anyone can count.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/267385/democrats-rising-star-john-perazzo
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:38:42 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I know she's a mega-pro-abortion candidate, I'm sure the Never Trumpers will be right at her side.

Oceander

I know she's a mega-pro-abortion candidate, I'm sure the Never Trumpers will be right at her side.

One note johnny, casting aspersions to hide his lack of persuasive argument. 

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Actually, if trump does fire Price, Harris would be a perfect fit at HHS since she's almost as pro-abortion as POTUS.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Actually, didn't the Trumps support her campaign?

Online andy58-in-nh

One note johnny, casting aspersions to hide his lack of persuasive argument.

The only thing he forgot to say was that all Trump critics voted for Hillary.

But that would be two notes.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn