Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18572 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
And how do we know the alleged Cruz supporters really support him or it's not a ploy? Time and again, we see some who don't agree with what Cruz says.  Speaking of ploys, could be one. Some things said like that per SPLC sounds more like something one hears at the DU; or else speaking about some president from almost 100 years ago,

Could you possibly name one thing that Ted Cruz supports that conservatives don't agree with?

Didn't think so.

Funny how the very mention of Ted Cruz scares the sox off of Trumpers.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Could you possibly name one thing that Ted Cruz supports that conservatives don't agree with?

Didn't think so.

Funny how the very mention of Ted Cruz scares the sox off of Trumpers.

Cognitive dissonance.  So used to calling him "Lyin' Ted" they can't imagine him ever telling the truth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Somehow, somewhere in time the Sessions discussion morphed into Ted Cruz.

I'd have to go back to find out how and where.

But, I did go over to TOS to see how the Real Trumpers are leaning on this Sessions thing.  An article from Ken Starr begging Trump to lay off the Sessions attacks was posted and only one poster agreed with Starr.  The rest turned their attention to bashing Starr and ignored the premise of his article.

Offline aligncare

Cognitive dissonance.  So used to calling him "Lyin' Ted" they can't imagine him ever telling the truth.

As a Trump supporter I never disparaged Sen. Cruz. My position was that Cruz could never have beaten Hillary. I stand by that assessment today.

Trump did what every candidate tries to do (keeping in mind that politics ain't bean bag): gain the upper hand and win the race.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
As a Trump supporter I never disparaged Sen. Cruz. My position was that Cruz could never have beaten Hillary. I stand by that assessment today.

Trump did what every candidate tries to do (keeping in mind that politics ain't bean bag): gain the upper hand and win the race.

That's something we can never know for sure.  I thought Ted Cruz would have beaten her easily and I thought Trump would lose badly.

So .... sadly enough, I guess I don't know everything.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
That's something we can never know for sure.  I thought Ted Cruz would have beaten her easily and I thought Trump would lose badly.

So .... sadly enough, I guess I don't know everything.

Ironically the GOP wouldn't have supported Cruz either.   He needs to develop more Charisma if he wants to take the White House
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ironically the GOP wouldn't have supported Cruz either.   He needs to develop more Charisma if he wants to take the White House

He's quite charismatic.  The problem is that he is conservative and believes in the Constitution.  That's why the GOP would have had a problem with him.  He stands for everything they are against.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That's true, you did not trash Cruz and I always respected you for that.  As for saying anything to get elected, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Quite right.  They hate him (still) and would have tried to stab him in the back all the way to November, as they did with Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's quite charismatic.  The problem is that he is conservative and believes in the Constitution.  That's why the GOP would have had a problem with him.  He stands for everything they are against.

:amen:
I will NOT comply.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Is Trump charismatic?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is Trump charismatic?

I dunno.  Some people say he speaks in tongues.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Winner here folks!   :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I dunno.  Some people say he speaks in tongues.

I think he speaks in rectums.

Offline driftdiver

He's only charismatic if you believe in what he's saying.   To others he appears stiff.    Thats one reason all of Trumps insults worked so well with everyone who thinks the govt should take care of us.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Nor did I.  Feel exactly the same way about Ted Cruz...or anybody but Trump.

I figured his volatile personality would be kept in check by the GOP House and Senate.   But I never figured they would active participants in not even having addressed Obamacare and Tax Reform, at this time.

Nice to 'see' you on the forum again, Sal.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Lose the greasy hair style, grow a beard and watch stand-up every spare moment.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

With the 'charisma' again.  Ted Cruz has plenty of charisma, along with knowledge, conservatism and intelligence.

The only thing working against him is moderates.

I hope you are not implying that the GOP supported Trump????

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Lose the greasy hair style, grow a beard and watch stand-up every spare moment.   :laugh:

Or, he could add 50 pounds and a comb over.

Offline aligncare

Nice to 'see' you on the forum again, Sal.   :laugh:

Yeah, had to decompress after such a grueling primary. Store up for the battles ahead....

Offline driftdiver

With the 'charisma' again.  Ted Cruz has plenty of charisma, along with knowledge, conservatism and intelligence.

The only thing working against him is moderates.

I hope you are not implying that the GOP supported Trump????

Cruz is a great guy but I don't see the Charisma.  Not at the level necessary to win a national election especially when the media is so lame.

GOP supported anybody but Trump and Cruz.  Hell they supported Hillary better then they did either of these two.

Of course I'm a radical who thinks the GOP threw the last two elections.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Cruz is a great guy but I don't see the Charisma.  Not at the level necessary to win a national election especially when the media is so lame.

GOP supported anybody but Trump and Cruz.  Hell they supported Hillary better then they did either of these two.

Of course I'm a radical who thinks the GOP threw the last two elections.

"Breathe, Donald, breath,"  Ted Cruz

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Breathe, Donald, breath,"  Ted Cruz

That was some good advice from Cruz.  I hope you add a note with your next check letting him know we still cannot thank him enough!   :beer:

Online DCPatriot

Or, he could add 50 pounds and a comb over.

:laugh:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That was some good advice from Cruz.  I hope you add a note with your next check letting him know we still cannot thank him enough!   :beer:

Unfortunately, Ted made that statement to Trump during a debate when Trump was going crazy, interrupting everyone and making no sense at all.

You will be sad to know that The Donald did not take Ted's good advice.... not for a second.

And he has continued in the tradition of never taking good advice again ... from anyone.

Online DB

Emjay, I'm kinda shocked... It is like someone hacked your account the last week or so (I'm not good at time, so it could have been longer). Was there something specific that happened that has changed your views?