Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18553 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@TomSea

I love it when I start the day laughing.  Thank you!

That one has been repeatedly warned to stop the "pro abortion" crap but continues to do it because he knows that the warnings are just for show.

Silver Pines

With half his brain tied behind his back.

@Once-Ler

When that other half is unleashed America's gonna be great, that I can tell you!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That one has been repeatedly warned to stop the "pro abortion" crap but continues to do it because he knows that the warnings are just for show.

I'm learning as time goes by the Mods tend to give people a lot of rope here...and members either run with it or hang themselves with it.  But the Mods are willing to give everyone enough until either outcome is achieved...it's strictly up to the individual members to decide how it ends.

I think that's what they are doing in this case.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

She's been absolutely correct regarding everything "TRUMP", since July 2015.

That is a statement made by someone who falls into the category of the blind leading the blind.

You're so deep into the Trump Cult of Personality...that as I said last night...he could declare martial law and suspend the Constitution and the both of you would be cheering his move and telling the rest of us why we were wrong for being upset about it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Silver Pines

DT told the Ohio crowd that aside from President Lincoln he is the most presidential president EVER.
Oh really????????

@Rivergirl

His fans eat it up...he knows what to say to keep them cheering.

Over at TOS, someone posted a picture of a noble roaring lion and said something like "You do not ever attack Donald Trump's family."  lol

Offline Idiot

As I former Republican I used to be called many of awful things by rats, but I don't think much of rats, so it didn't bother me much.  Perhaps being reminded daily of the Republican President's disapproval of me, and it being broadcast by Fake News to the world might be more stressful.

Now that I have quit the GOP after 25 years I couldn't care less what the POTUS had to say about me.  My opinion of him can't get worse.

I know that has proven untrue for the last 24 months but I think he hit rock bottom this week.
Surely you jest.  Trump isn't even close to bottom as of yet.  Every day he seems to go a bit lower.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:42:59 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I'm learning as time goes by the Mods tend to give people a lot of rope here...and members either run with it or hang themselves with it.  But the Mods are willing to give everyone enough until either outcome is achieved...it's strictly up to the individual members to decide how it ends.

I think that's what they are doing in this case.

No sh*t, Sherlock!    We've told you countless times that we've always moderated ourselves here.

Heard you were strutting around like a peacock, after completing a puzzle in 90 minutes, while the box top read "2 to 4 years"    *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Idiot

No sh*t, Sherlock!    We've told you countless times that we've always moderated ourselves here.

Heard you were strutting around like a peacock, after completing a puzzle in 90 minutes, while the box top read "2 to 4 years"    *****rollingeyes*****
Come on buddy....lay off the personal insults.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Some do...you really do not...you and a few others relish your self assigned position as forum sh*t stirrers.  Complaining about unfair treatment whre none exists.

That's not self moderation...that's selfish.

I guess that was funny in the breakfast line at the nursing home this morning.  :shrug:

Offline rodamala

That's funny.

I do not recall any oath of loyalty required to any office or any man, ONLY to the Constitution.

@INVAR

Removed by Mod8

Replaced by Rodamala

https://s21.postimg.org/nrotqj507/Ovation_for_Hitler_in_the_Reichstag_after_announ.jpg
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 02:12:57 pm by rodamala »

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon it's ok. I'm used to comments like that from Libs and other small minded individuals who have nothing left to stand on when getting their backside handed to them in a political debate.

@txradioguy

With all respect to you, and I have a lot, it's not okay for him to trash a man's service to his country. 

You and others like you, including my father, are the reasons he can sit in his brokedown recliner,  scarfing Doritos while he babbles at people online about loyalty oaths to a game show host.

Offline Cripplecreek

@INVAR

Removed by Mod8

Now this will bring a real warning.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:58:13 pm by MOD8 »

Offline corbe

That's a big no-no here @rodamala I smell Mods in the air this morning.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

That's a big no-no here @rodamala I smell Mods in the air this morning.

But only if you don't support Trump.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

With all respect to you, and I have a lot, it's not okay for him to trash a man's service to his country. 

You and others like you, including my father, are the reasons he can sit in his brokedown recliner,  scarfing Doritos while he babbles at people online about loyalty oaths to a game show host.

@CatherineofAragon thank you ma'am you are very kind in your words.

What he fails to realize is that we "GI Joe" types take no oath of loyalty to the President.  He's not a kind and we are not his subjects nor his private Army.  He's trotting out the same kind of bile that the denizens of DU and Liberal Trolls at TOS used to sling at myself and others when we'd criticize Obama.  Both of the fringe elements on these political forums want the same thing, slavish devotion to a mortal man...and that will never happen.

We swear that we will obey the orders of the officers appointed over us and the orders of the President.  Nothing in the oath of enlistment mentions an oath of loyalty to the President...only that we will carry out his lawful orders to the best of our ability.

And I will do that...just as I did for Obama, Bush 43, Clinton and Bush 41...and I will continue to do so for whomever sits in the Oval Office until such a time as I choose to retire.

What Tom and a few others fail to understand...and I think even the former military here that are more supportive of Trump than I am would agree...we do and/or did this for a purpose more special than who happens to have their butt in a chair in the Oval Office at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue at any given moment in time.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Rivergirl

His fans eat it up...he knows what to say to keep them cheering. 

The President's supporters have a sense of humor.  NT's ... not so much.   :shrug:

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
But only if you don't support Trump.

Ha, you NTs get away with far more than anyone who doesn't condemn every single little thing
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

My dear FRiend, it appears you're guilty of 'Bitchcraft'.

... the art of pissing people off by telling them the truth.    ^-^

888blackhat

@DCPatriot

Offline MOD8

way to early for this BS, anyone that has been here more than a week should know better
consider this your first warning and last warning

Offline Victoria33

Trump is an embarrassment to the nation. 
He's a mental case.
@Chosen Daughter
@txradioguy

Yes, he is a mental case.  Finally, more people are beginning to understand that.  It is a case of the emperor has no clothes.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Ha, you NTs get away with far more than anyone who doesn't condemn every single little thing

Really???...I seem to notice two virulent NT's that are not here anymore if you do a search of the members and one more who has complained on Bookface he can't log in and has to just peek through the windows.

Yeah...*snort*...those NT's get away with EVERYTHING!

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Newt said just a few minutes ago that he had a long and serious talk with Trump yesterday about Sessions and doesn't think Trump will say anymore about Sessions..one reason why he didn't mention him last night in Ohio....we shall see

BTW.....I just want to say that if I see a certain poster[you know who you are] post again that NT's support PP I will personally give YOU a time out..I have asked repeatedly that you stop making that ridiculous statement.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rodamala

way to early for this BS, anyone that has been here more than a week should know better
consider this your first warning and last warning

Hi-ho, Hi-ho, it's off to work I go...

STOP THE NAZI IMAGES
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 02:20:47 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline Night Hides Not

Newt said just a few minutes ago that he had a long and serious talk with Trump yesterday about Sessions and doesn't think Trump will say anymore about Sessions..one reason why he didn't mention him last night in Ohio....we shall see

BTW.....I just want to say that if I see a certain poster[you know who you are] post again that NT's support PP I will personally give YOU a time out..I have asked repeatedly that you stop making that ridiculous statement.

Fair enough, Newt...was Trump paying attention to you, or was his head buried in another tweet storm?

O/T, last night at Mount Rushmore was truly inspiring. The ceremony that started at 9 PM was well done, followed by the lowering of the colors. Military veterans, past and present, were invited on to the stage.  There were at least 50 of us in attendance.

One last item, on the subject of loyalty. It's not a one way street,unless you're Donald Trump, Barack Obama, or Douglas Niedermeyer. My oath of office was to the Constitution, not to a person.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cripplecreek

Hi-ho, Hi-ho, it's off to work I go...

And the best part is that silencing your oh so upsetting opinion will serve only to prove your point.

None shall speak ill of Herr Donald.