Author Topic: Watchdog Hides Big HUD Problems While Claining He's Transparent  (Read 243 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Ethan Barton
8:57 PM 07/24/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/24/exclusive-watchdog-hides-big-hud-problems-while-claiming-hes-transparent/

[snip]

Montoya touted his transparency efforts in a letter to Sen. Chuck Grassley while responding to questions the Iowa Republican asked about 14 unpublished IG reports revealed by TheDCNF. Montoya told the Senate Committee on the Judiciary chairman that there are circumstances when his office withholds its reports.

“This agency actually takes the additional step of transparency by placing all documents on our public facing [Freedom of Information Act] reading room that receive three or more requests,” Montoya wrote. “We do this for the sake of transparency.” With an annual budget of nearly $49 billion, HUD has 8,375 employees.

[snip]

TheDCNF previously revealed a report suppressed for such a reason. The SIR showed that 1,300 fugitives – who were wanted for crimes such as rape and murder – were living in HUD-funded homes.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online corbe

Re: Watchdog Hides Big HUD Problems While Claining He's Transparent
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 09:05:24 pm »
   I like Dr. Carson, no doubt he is a brilliant Surgeon, but I've always thought he is in way over his head here, and could never understand the rational of appointing him to this position, other than the fact that he is Black and use to live in public housing as a child, there are many others that would make better Administrators and share those characteristics.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.