Author Topic: Jordan releases video showing US troops surrendering before deadly shooting  (Read 1291 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A Jordanian military guard hunted down and ruthlessly killed three U.S. Special Forces soldiers as the men held their hands up in surrender, newly released video of the controversial November incident shows – contradicting the Jordan military’s original claim the American troops didn’t follow proper protocol when trying to enter the military base.

Security camera footage released Monday revealed details of the Nov. 4 shooting at King Faisal Air Base in southern Jordan where Staff Sgt. Matthew C. Lewellen, 27, Staff Sgt. Kevin J. McEnroe, 30, and Staff Sgt. James F. Moriarty, 27, were gunned down. The video had previously been shown to the families of the U.S. Army Green Berets.

Jordanian 1st Sgt. Marik al-Tuwayha is seen in the video firing at the four-vehicle U.S. convoy, continuing to pull the trigger even though the American soldiers desperately wave their arms in surrender during the six-minute gun battle. Two of the men get out of their vehicles and take cover behind a barrier – but al-Tuwayha keeps shooting.

Eventually, the Jordanian guard closes in on the men and guns them down. One U.S. soldier involved in the incident survived the attack.

The video doesn’t clearly reveal what prompted al-Tuwayha to open fire. The lack of sound in the video also makes it unclear what those involved were saying.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/25/jordan-releases-video-showing-us-troops-surrendering-before-deadly-shooting.html

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Suppressed

Wow.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
And Jordan is a semi-friendly nation.   It can be scary going into a foreign military base.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

He said he thought they were attacking his base.   There was nothing in that video to make you think the Americans were attacking.   And all they had were their sidearms.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Where has the news coverage of this been?

No CNN, No MSNBC, No Fox.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Suppressed

This is a very bizarre statement, considering it's posted on a thread about coverage from FNC. 
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline driftdiver

It was covered on Fox but it didnt get a lot of attention or focus.   

Offline driftdiver

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It has happened before, that Jordanian guards open fire on friendly forces. Many, if not most, Jordanian soldiers are radicalized PLO/Hamas/Hezbollah members or supporters. While Obama was a fervent supporter of these groups, the recent change in American leadership has reversed Obama's position of support, to Trump's position of opposition.

Radical Muslims in the Jordanian military do not care at all about what the Jordanian government policy is toward Western allies, including Israel. They will act on their own against "the enemies of Allah" in spite of their orders, their commanders, or their government, if they feel that "Allah wills it".

About twenty years ago, a peacenik Israeli group negotiated a 'good will' tour of Jordan. They decided to send a group of school children to Jordan to better understand their neighbors. A Jordanian guard opened fire on them killing seven schoolgirls. He is considered a hero to Allah by many in Jordan for the killing of innocent unarmed schoolgirls. Allah hu akbar! And all that stuff.

Jordanian soldier who shot Israeli schoolgirls walks free from jail

AMMAN (Reuters) - A Jordanian soldier who killed seven Israeli schoolgirls has been freed after serving 20 years in prison, with many Jordanians celebrating his release and calling him a national hero, witnesses and family sources said on Sunday.

Ahmad Daqamseh, 45, was taken to his family home in the village of Ibdir near the city of Irbid in northern Jordan where dozens of relatives and wellwishers gave him a rousing welcome.

Jordanian security services set up checkpoints around the village to restrict access as people flocked to see him.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-jordan-israel-soldier-idUSKBN16J00F?il=0
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 08:01:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Right after I posted this I got word that my son-n-law is deploying to Jordan for six months starting in September.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline mountaineer

So what's our response to this?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Right after I posted this I got word that my son-n-law is deploying to Jordan for six months starting in September.

Better Jordan than just about anywhere else in the mideast.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Better Jordan than just about anywhere else in the mideast.

True. And he's in the Air Force. He'll be living the good life. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This happens in all of those countries, Afghanistan, Iraq. This is a valid point for the anti-intervention argument. Who would want to lose a loved one especially by this kind of betrayal.

Offline driftdiver

This happens in all of those countries, Afghanistan, Iraq. This is a valid point for the anti-intervention argument. Who would want to lose a loved one especially by this kind of betrayal.

It can happen almost anywhere.  Ft Hood for example.  Two guys I knew were shot in the Philippines just walking down the street.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
driftdiver wrote:
"And Jordan is a semi-friendly nation..."

No.

Jordan is a -muslim- nation.
If you think that ANY muslim nation should be considered "a friend" of The West, you'd better start thinkin' harder.

Offline driftdiver

driftdiver wrote:

No.

If you think that ANY muslim nation should be considered "a friend" of The West, you'd better start thinkin' harder.

It's as friendly as arab nation's come.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
driftdiver wrote:

No.

I must respectfully disagree, sort of. The government of Jordan is very much a friend of the U.S. and many Western countries. And they are friendly/cooperative with Israel.

However, the population of Jordan is as dangerous and unpredictable as any Muslim population anywhere. They can invite you into their home, and feed you a beautiful dinner, and give you tea to drink, and then suddenly stab you while you drink it shouting 'Allah Akbar'. But this applies to anyone, not just Infidels. They are simply unstable people who do whatever their God tells them to do at any given moment.

The problem with any Islamic government is that it is an oxymoron. Since Islam teaches their people that only Allah has supreme authority over them, this causes them to not recognize any morals, laws, or government authority. And, they are just as, or more, dangerous to each other as they are to the West. They will kill their mother, their father, their neighbors, their wife, their brothers and sisters, their own children, even themselves, if they feel that it is what Allah wants them to do. They are essentially wild savages, with no rules or morals at all, except their particular interpretation of the Koran. Their murderous fever is not directed specifically at the West, or at Israel. Their hatred is directed at the world, and at life itself.

There are many Muslim governments with close ties to the U.S. and the West. But that does not mean that a Westerner could visit the country in safety. In any Islamic country, the government and the population are two completely separate things.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 10:36:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It is said Jordan has more Palestinians than Jordanians... for however that difference is made, it must be tribal.

So, yesterday, 2 Jordanians were shot at the Israeli embassy in Amman, Jordan but the first thing that crossed my mind was whether they might have been Palestinian.

That said, all of those Arabic and in fact, Muslim countries have supplied ISIS with fighters, not tough to do when one knows that we, the US and other countries have as well.