Author Topic: Scaramucci: I've advised Trump against firing Mueller  (Read 221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scaramucci: I've advised Trump against firing Mueller
« on: July 25, 2017, 05:26:18 pm »

Scaramucci: I've advised Trump against firing Mueller

By Louis Nelson

07/25/2017 09:45 AM EDT

Newly-appointed White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said Tuesday that he has previously advised President Donald Trump not to fire Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor overseeing an investigation into last year’s presidential election.

Mueller, appointed in the wake of Trump’s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, is overseeing a probe of Russia’s efforts to interfere in last year’s presidential election and is also examining allegations that individuals with ties to Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia in those efforts. And while the White House has sought to tamp down suggestions that Trump might fire Mueller, the president has not shied away from expressing his frustrations with the ongoing investigation. People close to Trump have suggested that firing Mueller could be a possibility.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/25/trump-do-not-fire-robert-mueller-anthony-scaramucci-240931
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Scaramucci: I've advised Trump against firing Mueller
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 05:28:13 pm »
Wonder how long before Trump tires of Scaramucci now.