Author Topic: Something Sketchy Noticed in Story of Texas Illegal Migrants Killed in Semi Trailer…  (Read 1079 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Something Sketchy Noticed in Story of Texas Illegal Migrants Killed in Semi Trailer…
Posted on July 25, 2017   by sundance

Until tonight we had not paid much attention to the national headline grabbing story of the ten dead illegal aliens killed from overheating and dehydration during a 100 person human trafficking/smuggling operation in Texas.  –Story Here– However, when reviewing the story and file video we immediately notice something that doesn’t appear to be discussed in the media anywhere.  Look:

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/25/something-sketchy-noticed-in-story-of-texas-illegal-migrants-killed-in-semi-trailer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
The Thermo King becomes much less efficient when the truck is stopped and the engine is off.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The driver said the Thermo unit was not working.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

He also said he didn't know they were in the trailer.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Something Sketchy Noticed in Story of Texas Illegal Migrants Killed in Semi Trailer…

Very sad story, and my heart goes out to the victim's families.

OTOH, I hope this gets mass press coverage in Mexico, and discourages those who think it is a good idea to break our country's immigration laws.  There are many unsavory characters out there who do not value human life.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

Never willingly go inside a refrigerator and close the door behind you.   Every kid knows that.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

That's what I read too.

Offline Hondo69

B.S.  If the unit was not working none of them would have survived the trip from Mexico to San Antonio in the first place.  They would have all been DOA.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
What's really weird is this was the plot of an episode of "Law and Order" from 2006.

Truth is stranger than fiction, no?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Conservative Nuthouse.

Offline Hondo69

There's always that one person who takes it upon themselves to be a jackass just for the sake of being a jackass.  Makes you wonder what they see when they look in the mirror?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
There was a sad story linked on Drudge today about one of the guys who died.  A poor 19 year old dreamer who had been deported and was trying to get back in.

In the fine print they acknowledged he was convicted of a violent crime and an MS13 member
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online mountaineer

There was a sad story linked on Drudge today about one of the guys who died.  A poor 19 year old dreamer who had been deported and was trying to get back in.

In the fine print they acknowledged he was convicted of a violent crime and an MS13 member
But just this close to turning his life around and going to medical school. Or seminary.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Does this, like some other refrigerated trucks, pump in N2 instead of O2 to preserve food better?