Author Topic: Jason Chaffetz Calls Out the GOP: “Republicans need to get a backbone!” [Video]  (Read 260 times)

rangerrebew

Jason Chaffetz Calls Out the GOP: “Republicans need to get a backbone!” [Video]
By 100% FED Up -
Jul 24, 2017

“Republicans need to get a backbone,” says former Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) when asked about the testimony of Jared Kushner before the Senate Intelligence Committee. “Every time the Democrats say they need to call up Jared Kushner or Donald Trump Jr., then call up Chelsea Clinton, call up the Clintons.”

Chaffetz was on fire:  “There we have an Inspector General who issues a report stating an actual crime. You have Bill Clinton, the former President, taking millions and millions of dollars from countries that Hillary Clinton was then going into and doing business. So every time a Democrat says, ‘I gotta talk to Donald Trump Jr., then go up and bring Chelsea Clinton in there. Because she was involved in the Benghazi situation, she was involved with the Foundation. I mean, when I tried as the chairman of the Oversight Committee, to bring in Ben Rhodes to talk about the Iran situation, nobody knows what the deal with Iran was, they claimed executive privilege.”

http://100percentfedup.com/jason-chaffetz-calls-gop-republicans-need-get-backbone-video/
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:33:08 am by rangerrebew »