Author Topic: Melania Trump will lead US team at Prince Harry's Invictus Games for wounded veterans  (Read 201 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Trump will lead US team at Prince Harry's Invictus Games for wounded veterans
by Anna Giaritelli | Jul 27, 2017, 9:46 AM

First lady Melania Trump will lead the U.S. delegation to the 2017 Invictus Games for wounded veterans in Toronto this September, according to a Thursday morning statement.

"I was heartened by the great success of the inaugural Invictus Games that took place in London in 2015, and the second games in Orlando, Florida last year," Trump said in a statement. "In just two short years, the Invictus Games have allowed thousands of injured and wounded servicemen and women from many different countries to participate in adaptive sports competitions — something that should be lauded and supported worldwide. I am honored by the opportunity to represent our country at this year's games."

More than 550 wounded service men and women from 17 nations will compete from Sept. 23-30. Ninety U.S. athletes will attend the Canadian games.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/melania-trump-will-lead-us-team-at-prince-harrys-invictus-games-for-wounded-veterans/article/2629844
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Just_Victor

For all the wailing and gnashing of teeth that was done over Melania having appeared nude in photographs, she is turning out to be one of the true bright spots of this administration.  She is a class act.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.