Author Topic: (Watch) Protesters Descend On CNN, No More Fake News!  (Read 1641 times)

rangerrebew

(Watch) Protesters Descend On CNN, No More Fake News!
« on: July 24, 2017, 12:03:01 pm »
(Watch) Protesters Descend On CNN, No More Fake News!

July 24, 2017| by Markeece Young

Dozens of protesters went to CNN’s headquarters in Atlanta Georgia holding signs and showing their discontent with CNN’s based coverage.

“They are laughing at us, but we are fighting back,” Maloney said. “Americans are standing up and saying that we have absolutely had enough.”

“No more fake news! No more fake news,” the protesters chanted.

https://downtrend.com/markeece/watch-protesters-descend-on-cnn-no-more-fake-news
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 12:03:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: (Watch) Protesters Descend On CNN, No More Fake News!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 12:06:11 pm »
More acting like liberals.

Only the lies the Golden Don tells are truth.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 01:52:46 pm »
So what do these protesters want?  Are they thinking of restricting freedom of the press?

The Founding Fathers are spinning in their graves.

Silver Pines

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 04:22:37 pm »
I remember when we used to say that conservatives were busy at their jobs while leftwingers protested.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 04:31:23 pm »
I remember when we used to say that conservatives were busy at their jobs while leftwingers protested.
They are.

@CatherineofAragon
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 07:36:40 pm »
@Suppressed

Lol

Not to take a side here, but we've long suspected the MSM lies a great deal of the time.  While I agree this is probably a Trump thing going on, we have to think the MSM hasn't suddenly started telling the truth either.  IOW, I don't see any angels here.  To say CNN is right about all this goes against my instincts, no matter how I feel about this Trump fellow.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 08:20:35 pm »
Not to take a side here, but we've long suspected the MSM lies a great deal of the time.  While I agree this is probably a Trump thing going on, we have to think the MSM hasn't suddenly started telling the truth either.  IOW, I don't see any angels here.  To say CNN is right about all this goes against my instincts, no matter how I feel about this Trump fellow.

@Cyber Liberty

Right about what..that they showed up?

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-group-protests-cnn-coverage-trump/k94ylzDMiRHkAtNqaSKn8M/

http://thehill.com/media/343329-pro-trump-group-protests-cnn-coverage

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/35950292/demonstrators-protest-cnns-coverage-of-president-trump

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/conservative-groups-plan-saturday-protest-at-cnn-headquarters-in-atlanta/article/2629150

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/trump-supporters-protest-cnn-headquarters-no-fake-news-video/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 08:26:37 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Right about what..that they showed up?

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-group-protests-cnn-coverage-trump/k94ylzDMiRHkAtNqaSKn8M/

http://thehill.com/media/343329-pro-trump-group-protests-cnn-coverage

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/35950292/demonstrators-protest-cnns-coverage-of-president-trump

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/conservative-groups-plan-saturday-protest-at-cnn-headquarters-in-atlanta/article/2629150

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/trump-supporters-protest-cnn-headquarters-no-fake-news-video/

No, I'm sure they showed up.  It's a more general thing.  We've been observing for years that the MSM lies a lot, and CNN has been heading the pack.  When did we start assuming they are now telling the truth, about anything concerning this Trump person (or anything at all, for that matter)?  I'm not defending this "Fake news" game, but it seems we've turned on a dime concerning our (briefer's) trust in MSM.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 09:39:10 pm »
No, I'm sure they showed up.  It's a more general thing.  We've been observing for years that the MSM lies a lot, and CNN has been heading the pack.  When did we start assuming they are now telling the truth, about anything concerning this Trump person (or anything at all, for that matter)?  I'm not defending this "Fake news" game, but it seems we've turned on a dime concerning our (briefer's) trust in MSM.

@Cyber Liberty

You're speaking for yourself.  My comment was on the fact that they showed up to protest.  Since that's not in doubt, I have no idea what else I shouldn't believe.  What are you talking about?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 10:38:37 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

You're speaking for yourself.  My comment was on the fact that they showed up to protest.  Since that's not in doubt, I have no idea what else I shouldn't believe.  What are you talking about?

I am just speaking for myself.
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 11:29:09 pm »
I am just speaking for myself.

@Cyber Liberty

Okay, but what were you talking about concerning CNN being right about this, and trusting the media, etc.?  Again, my comment was solely about the fact that they showed up.  I'm confused, sincerely.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 11:58:25 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Okay, but what were you talking about concerning CNN being right about this, and trusting the media, etc.?  Again, my comment was solely about the fact that they showed up.  I'm confused, sincerely.

I don't trust the media, never have, and I don't trust them now when I hear things I like.  I'm always checking them, as I always check Memes people post on Bookface.  I appreciate your posting those extra links, because that's how I can trust CNN's reporting:  As long as I have independent corroboration.

I'm seeing a lot of friends suddenly liking CNN and MSNBC, and I fear it's because of confirmation bias.  It's easy to do.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2017, 01:20:35 am »
I'm seeing a lot of friends suddenly liking CNN and MSNBC, and I fear it's because of confirmation bias.  It's easy to do.

It's the subliminal messaging:

Eat Cheetos   Google Is Not Evil    Watch CNN

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2017, 01:28:21 am »
It's the subliminal messaging:

Eat Cheetos   Google Is Not Evil    Watch CNN

:laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2017, 02:13:35 am »
So what do these protesters want?  Are they thinking of restricting freedom of the press?

The Founding Fathers are spinning in their graves.

I wonder that myself... What is the endgame??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2017, 02:15:14 am »
It's good to see them getting off their duffs and protesting.  It's about time that those to the right of center started taking it to the public more often.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2017, 03:46:13 am »

I wonder that myself... What is the endgame??

If it's to encourage CNN to be more accurate, that's a fair endgame.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2017, 03:46:48 am »
It's good to see them getting off their duffs and protesting.  It's about time that those to the right of center started taking it to the public more often.

Agreed!  Too often, the right is lazy and a bunch of whiners.
+++++++++

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2017, 04:01:13 am »
If it's to encourage CNN to be more accurate, that's a fair endgame.

But we all know they won't consider it accurate unless its telling them exactly what they want to hear.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2017, 04:31:06 am »
Yeah, and I remember well protesting in late 2000 on behalf of GW Bush, versus Sore Loserman.

Those of us gathered, were smiling ear to ear, being part of the GOPers who would actually take a stand.

I would do it again. In fact I attended a Trump rally last Spring, just a few hundred yards from the 2000 site.

The GOP won both of those, nationally. Glad to have participated.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2017, 06:35:33 am »
The best that I can tell these protesters are a different breed than we're used to seeing:

1] They know why it is they are protesting

2] They are not getting paid

3] They left their brass knuckles at home

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2017, 11:18:28 am »
If they gave a flip about truth they would be demanding that Trump stop lying but they won't.

They're nothing but lying trash themselves.