Author Topic: Vice President Mike Pence: Trump's triumphs are many after only six months and he's just getting started  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Vice President Mike Pence: Trump's triumphs are many after only six months and he's just getting started
Fox News, Jul 23, 2017, Mike Pence

In the first six months of this administration, President Donald Trump has fought every day to deliver on his promises to the American people. At a historic pace, this president has taken bold action to restore prosperity, keep Americans safe and secure, and hold government accountable.

President Trump has signed more than 40 bills and nearly 40 executive orders on everything from health care to energy, infrastructure and more.

While the previous administration turned to federal agencies to enact its agenda, President Trump has signed more laws to slash through federal red tape than any president in American history and has saved businesses up to $18 billion a year in costs.

And whereas the last administration stifled the use of America’s vast energy resources, President Trump has put a renewed emphasis on American energy – approving the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, rolling back the Clean Power Plan, and putting America First by withdrawing from the Paris climate accord.

More:  http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/23/vice-president-mike-pence-trumps-triumphs-are-many-after-only-six-months-and-hes-just-getting-started.html

It is the greatest privilege of my life
to serve as vice president to a president who
is fighting every single day to restore an
America of freedom, prosperity and
opportunity for all.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

LOL...and you really think he means that? 

Don't worry Pence is laughing behind Trump's back just like everyone else.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

LOL...and you really think he means that? 

Don't worry Pence is laughing behind Trump's back just like everyone else.

So, you're calling Mike Pence a liar.  I'll have to remember this. 

Oceander

You do that.  What are you, the Trump Presidential Harpy Squad?

Everyone fear the great and mighty RiV, holy warrior for King Trump!

He's saying that Pence, like everyone else, realizes Trump is a vindictive thin-skinned twerp who needs to be handled accordingly. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I guess politico double-speak is beyond your level of understanding.  I mean no one has EVER said nice things about their boss under their breath.  :silly:

You're a bigger fool than I realized.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

You do that.  What are you, the Trump Presidential Harpy Squad?  .../

You play your cards right @Oceander and I'll see about getting you a day pass  88devil 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
You do that.  What are you, the Trump Presidential Harpy Squad?

Everyone fear the great and mighty RiV, holy warrior for King Trump!

He's saying that Pence, like everyone else, realizes Trump is a vindictive thin-skinned twerp who needs to be handled accordingly.

Well we know Trump is a liar.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
:nono:

@mystery-ak @Mod1

Add hall monitor to your illustrous portfolio.

Bet you got beat up a lot in school didn't you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Vice President Pence did a great job promoting the Trump Administration.  He pointed out several specific accomplishments, but most of it is promises, and none of President Trump's numerous flip flops, flaws, and failures are discussed.  With all due respect to the Vice President I think the first 100 days sucked worse than I expected.

HonestJohn

Well, now. 

It looks like *SOMEBODY* has forgotten that politicians are liars by nature.

Silver Pines

This kind of thing is exactly why I've grown to actively dislike Mike Pence.  He's made smarmy butt-kissing into an art.   When I hear him speak, the fawning, servile sycophancy is so cringeworthy that I'm embarrassed for him.

Silver Pines

@Right_in_Virginia

....And?

Oceander

You play your cards right @Oceander and I'll see about getting you a day pass  88devil 

Uhmmm, I'm acquainted with the mods here and guess what:  you ain't one of them. 

Uhmmm, I'm acquainted with the mods here and guess what:  you ain't one of them.

Ah, @Oceander ... my reply had nothing to do with TBR....or the mods.

I was referring to getting you a day pass on the Trump Train. I had hoped the graphic would have made that clear .... My apologies for taking that for granted. 

Oceander

Ah, @Oceander ... my reply had nothing to do with TBR....or the mods.

I was referring to getting you a day pass on the Trump Train. I had hoped the graphic would have made that clear .... My apologies for taking that for granted. 

My confusion is quite reasonable, given the fascist way you ran the Trump lovefest category last fall and your continuing delusions that you have mod powers or some say in how the forum is moderated. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
For what he's been given, he's done well with in terms of signing legislation and executive orders for the most part.

That said we're still dinking with the small potatoes. Time to move on to the bigger stuff. Congress shares equal blame on that point.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Well, now. 

It looks like *SOMEBODY* has forgotten that politicians are liars by nature.

I kind of like Mike Pence.  He's not a great man but I think he's a good man.

He should have known what he was getting into, but getting the VP slot had to be a huge temptation.  Now he's on the hot seat, but he pretty much has to defend Trump as best he can.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I kind of like Mike Pence.  He's not a great man but I think he's a good man.

He should have known what he was getting into, but getting the VP slot had to be a huge temptation.  Now he's on the hot seat, but he pretty much has to defend Trump as best he can.

That's probably right, @Emjay.  If he is a good man, this has got to be very difficult for him.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That's probably right, @Emjay.  If he is a good man, this has got to be very difficult for him.

I guess I'm a sucker for how loyal he is to his wife and the marriage.  I think he realized the temptations inherent in politics and made that rule never to eat dinner with anyone but his wife.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.