Author Topic: McCain gets standing ovation in return to Senate, says they're not 'president's subordinates'  (Read 372 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCain gets standing ovation in return to Senate, says they're not 'president's subordinates'

By Meghan Keneally

Jul 25, 2017, 3:18 PM ET

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., was welcomed back to the Senate floor with a round of applause after returning to D.C. less than a week after disclosing his brain tumor diagnosis.

Senators from both sides of the aisle gave their colleague a standing ovation when he arrived on the floor to cast his vote today.

more
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/john-mccain-greeted-standing-ovation-returns-dc-diagnosis/story?id=48833841
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
No comment is all I have to offer.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline dfwgator

McCain certainly was Obama's "subordinate" when Obama was Prez.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
McCain is about the only GOP candidate for President in my life that I think was a bad nominee;  Dole, etc. all were okay. McCain really seems to have wanted to be active militarily about everywhere, a real Hawk. His vice-presidential choice was very good. I'd like to stand behind McCain and all he has stood for but can't.