Author Topic: Palestinians, Mother of Terrorist, Celebrate Slaughter Of Jewish Family. “Praise Allah. I am proud of my son. May Allah be pleased with him.”  (Read 539 times)

rangerrebew

Palestinians, Mother of Terrorist, Celebrate Slaughter Of Jewish Family
“Praise Allah. I am proud of my son. May Allah be pleased with him.”
July 24, 2017
Joseph Klein

A Palestinian mother extolled her 19-year old son’s “accomplishment” in the name of Allah. She exclaimed:  “Praise Allah. I am proud of my son. May Allah be pleased with him.” The mother was not celebrating her son’s graduation, new job, marriage, fatherhood or some other life-affirming event. Rather, she was celebrating the deaths that her terrorist offspring, Omar al-Abed, brought to a Jewish family on July 21st.  The family was about to sit down for a Sabbath dinner and to celebrate the birth of a grandson that same day when the Palestinian terrorist prodigy invaded the family’s home. Wielding a knife, he proceeded to kill a grandfather, his daughter and his son, and to seriously wound the grandmother. The massacre ended only after a neighbor, who belongs to an elite IDF unit and was home on leave, heard cries for help from the house and shot the terrorist. Al-Abed was eventually handcuffed and taken to a hospital for treatment of his wounds. 

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/267363/palestinians-mother-terrorist-celebrate-slaughter-joseph-klein
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 04:02:15 pm by rangerrebew »