Author Topic: Trump considers Rudy Giuliani for attorney general: Report  (Read 3017 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Trump considers Rudy Giuliani for attorney general: Report
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2017, 02:24:36 am »
No, but President Pence does have a nice ring to it. We just need to get the Orange toddler out of there.

Pence would be next.  They'll probably take the House and it will be President Pelosi.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2017, 02:25:44 am »
Oh nonsense.  You guys show it every day.  You've made this place the mirror image of TOS.  Anyone who doesn't toe the line is viciously attacked.  The pack mentality is alive and well.

You, sir, have just described to a tee RiV and the other ETs.  You lot are doing your best - so far without success, thank God - to turn this place into a mini version of TOS.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2017, 02:26:22 am »
   @driftdriver
   That is malicious slander that you have leveled at Briefers as a whole.
   Most of us here hope the President can pull this off, but with each passing day, each tweet, proves our hopes to be unfounded.       
   Sure there are some here that have always hated Trump, just as there are some that would argue that the SOB on 5th Avenue that Trump shot, deserved it, he donated $10 to the Cruz campaign, the majority of US are in the middle and just love discussing politics.
   Don't paint with such a broad brush, it makes me want to clutch my pearls and look around for the fainting couch.

Sorry babe.  That's how it is.  You guys throw insults all day long but go whining to the mods if you get the same. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2017, 02:30:35 am »

Last I checked, Trump can't fire anyone from the Cabinet..

Check again, then.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2017, 02:40:48 am »
Sorry babe.  That's how it is.  You guys throw insults all day long but go whining to the mods if you get the same. 

More BS @driftdriver
   The few NTer's I know here have skin thicker than a crocodile, and for good reason, they don't whine, they discuss and their opinions are just as valid as the few ETer's here, as far as I'm concerned, it's what makes this place dynamic, passionate and above all informative.
   Besides, I only report supernumary phobic people like @RoosGirl.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2017, 02:41:58 am »

/snicker

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2017, 02:43:06 am »
Remember that originally the VP was the guy who got the second highest EC votes... so essentially it'd be President Trump and VP Hillary under those rules.

We already have that now, today. Only it is President Trump with Obama's massive influence. Apparently the Obama holdovers have enough clout to disrupt everything Trump tries to do.
And this surprises me. I simply assumed that Trump would fire Comey on day one after the inauguration, and begin weeding out all the Obama appointees who have vowed publicly, in writing, that they were going to do everything that they are in fact currently doing.

Instead of firing them, he seemed to try to either win them over, or to control them somehow. And it failed dramatically! I think we will see tons of 'departmental reductions' and firings before the end of the year. Trump HAS to clean house, or he's never going to get anything done. He has no choice in this IMO.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2017, 02:45:17 am »
   More BS @driftdriver
   The few NTer's I know here have skin thicker than a crocodile, and for good reason, they don't whine, they discuss and their opinions are just as valid as the few ETer's here, as far as I'm concerned, it's what makes this place dynamic, passionate and above all informative.

Bzzzzzt. Try again

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2017, 02:46:23 am »
I don't think Rudy really wants the job.

And... quite frankly... he's gettin' too old.

I've got no problems with Jeff Sessions. He's a good man.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2017, 02:46:35 am »
/snicker

You're just a happy guy today.  Can't answer any direct questions but at least you're happy.  Must be all that pot in the air out there.

Oceander

« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2017, 02:47:11 am »

We already have that now, today. Only it is President Trump with Obama's massive influence. Apparently the Obama holdovers have enough clout to disrupt everything Trump tries to do.
And this surprises me. I simply assumed that Trump would fire Comey on day one after the inauguration, and begin weeding out all the Obama appointees who have vowed publicly, in writing, that they were going to do everything that they are in fact currently doing.

Instead of firing them, he seemed to try to either win them over, or to control them somehow. And it failed dramatically! I think we will see tons of 'departmental reductions' and firings before the end of the year. Trump HAS to clean house, or he's never going to get anything done. He has no choice in this IMO.

He's behind on so many aspects of setting up an administration. 

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2017, 02:47:55 am »
I don't think Rudy really wants the job.

And... quite frankly... he's gettin' too old.

I've got no problems with Jeff Sessions. He's a good man.

Look at who we've had in that job for the last 8 years.  Sessions is an angel compared to them.

Offline corbe

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2017, 02:54:40 am »
   I suppose my account is still active over at TOS, haven't logged on in over a year (except as a favor to a Briefer to email his friends after he was zotted, viciously, I might add), but I wonder how long this would stay up over there, if I posted it?

Oh nonsense.  You guys show it every day.  You've made this place the mirror image of TBR.  Anyone who doesn't toe the line is viciously attacked.  The pack mentality is alive and well.

See how that works, Myst believes in divergent opinions being expressed and debated intelligently, without INSULTS, unlike TOS.

Who's whining now, project much?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2017, 03:07:40 am »
He's behind on so many aspects of setting up an administration.

@Oceander

That is exactly why almost all workplaces ban Twitter/Facebook.
Kind of hard to get any work done when you are busy playing on the internet like a twenty something in his mother's basement.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2017, 03:08:21 am »

@Oceander

That is exactly why almost all workplaces ban Twitter/Facebook.
Kind of hard to get any work done when you are busy playing on the internet like a twenty something in his mother's basement.

Tell me about it!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2017, 03:12:40 am »
   More BS @driftdriver

:tongue2:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2017, 03:18:46 am »
Look at who we've had in that job for the last 8 years.  Sessions is an angel compared to them.

Yeah, we should love that he's made a nationwide policy of seizing assets before you're even found guilty of anything.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2017, 03:22:04 am »

Excuse me, was it you that called me an idiot the other day or one of your buddies?  Ain't no one went crying to the mods.