Author Topic: Scaramucci vows to take 'drastic action' to stop White House leaks  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Scaramucci vows to take 'drastic action' to stop White House leaks
Fox News, Jul 23, 2017

Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House communications director, said Sunday that stopping damaging West Wing leaks is a top priority and that he will take “drastic action" to achieve that goal.

“We have to get the leaks stopped,” Scaramucci, named Friday to the post, told “Fox News Sunday.” “What’s going on right now is a high level of unprofessionalism, and it’s not helping the president. … I will take drastic action to stop the leaks.”

Scaramucci on Sunday said he would “pare down the staff” to stop White House leaks, but made clear that such efforts will be limited to the communication office and that he wants to start anew.

More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/23/scaramucci-vows-to-take-drastic-action-to-stop-white-house-leaks.html

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Scaramucci vows to take 'drastic action' to stop White House leaks
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 09:20:11 pm »
Let's see ... Kushner, Sessions, Priebus ... any other bets?  On the other hand, Scaramucci is a rat; I don't expect positive results at all.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 09:21:06 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 09:25:03 pm »
Everything OLD becomes NEW, again, eventually.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 10:33:21 pm »
Will he threaten to flash them with his third nipple?  Warn them he's got 4.2 digits for them?

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 10:40:42 pm »
    What you got against Guys with 3 nipples @RoosGirl your blatant sexism is getting way overboard here and I am personably offended and seriously considering reporting you.

Signed: Guy with 3 nipples.
8888crybaby
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 10:59:28 pm »
    What you got against Guys with 3 nipples @RoosGirl your blatant sexism is getting way overboard here and I am personably offended and seriously considering reporting you.

Signed: Guy with 3 nipples.
8888crybaby

Remember the villain from The Man With The Golden Gun?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 11:18:13 pm »
He'll make leakers delete their twitter feeds?

Offline corbe

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 11:22:05 pm »
  NO, not really @RoosGirl I saw a picture here earlier but I didn't stare and count his titties.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 11:35:39 pm »
  NO, not really @RoosGirl I saw a picture here earlier but I didn't stare and count his titties.

Oh, his name was Scaramonga.  I was just playing with the similar sounding name. :)

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 11:36:36 pm »

Did somebody mention Triple Nipple?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2017, 11:56:57 pm »
Did somebody mention Triple Nipple?

How about a 'buttery nipple'?

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline corbe

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 12:10:57 am »
    Got lost, forgot to turn 'safe search' back on, trying to prove my theory that yall are a bunch of Supernumary phobic, bigots I've seen since well, ever.

9. You have an extra nipple.

It wasn’t only Chandler Bing: “Third” nipples do exist. Another little nip is totally safe, and total NBD. “This is called a supernumary, or accessory nipple,” Gaither tells SELF. “During the embryonic period of development, the breasts develop along ‘milk lines,’ which are the precursor to mammary glands and nipples.” And while the milk lines generally degenerate as the embryo ages, in some people they persist, producing the extra (you might say bonus) nipple.

http://www.self.com/story/9-weird-nipple-things-that-are-actually-totally-normal

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 12:15:28 am »
accessory nipple

:silly:

Offline corbe

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 12:27:56 am »
   RiV is gonna be pi$$ed when she comes back and discovers @Rossgirl turned her thread into a nipple safe space.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 12:30:37 am »
   RiV is gonna be pi$$ed when she comes back and discovers @Rossgirl turned her thread into a nipple safe space.

888ohnoes

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 12:34:42 am »