Author Topic: Schumer Takes Shot at Clinton: You Don’t Blame Russia or Comey When You Lose to Someone Like Trump  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Schumer: Dems, not Russia, are to blame for loss to Trump
The Hill, Jul 22, 2017, Aida Chavez

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) says that Democrats, not Russia, are to blame for Hillary Clinton’s loss to President Trump.

“When you lose to somebody who has 40 percent popularity, you don’t blame other things - [James] Comey, Russia - you blame yourself,” Schumer said in an interview Saturday with The Washington Post.

“So what did we do wrong? People didn’t know what we stood for, just that we were against Trump. And still believe that.”

Last year, much of the Democrats’ strategy hinged on criticism of Trump in hopes that the many controversies swirling around the GOP presidential candidate would damage down-ballot Republicans, a plan which largely failed.

More: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/343337-schumer-dems-not-russia-are-to-blame-for-loss-to-trump

Offline endicom

It's good to see Schumer being honest.

Yes I was kidding.

He's seeing that the 'Eff Trump' strategy won't work so he's taking a different tack.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: David Rutz   
July 23, 2017 8:41 am

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) took a veiled shot at Hillary Clinton's excuses for losing the 2016 election to Donald Trump, saying that "you blame yourself" when you "lose to somebody who has 40 percent popularity," not Russia or James Comey.

Clinton has blamed a variety of factors for her loss to Trump, including then-FBI Director Comey's decision-making during the investigation into her private email server use, Russian meddling in the election and the Democratic National Committee.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/schumer-clinton-blame-russia-comey-someone-like-trump-yourself/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
...hmm...perhaps Chucky is going to run in 2020.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Wingnut

Damn Chuck.  A valid point from the nitwit from NY

Offline corbe

Yet you both took his campaign donations, proving to me, at least, your integrity is on par with his, Chucky.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

“So what did we do wrong? People didn’t know what we stood for, just that we were against Trump. And still believe that.”

Actually Chuckie,people to know what your party stands for. That's why your Party tries to hide during elections what they really stand for
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
BY: David Rutz   
July 23, 2017 8:41 am

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) took a veiled shot at Hillary Clinton's excuses for losing the 2016 election to Donald Trump, saying that "you blame yourself" when you "lose to somebody who has 40 percent popularity," not Russia or James Comey.

Clinton has blamed a variety of factors for her loss to Trump, including then-FBI Director Comey's decision-making during the investigation into her private email server use, Russian meddling in the election and the Democratic National Committee.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/schumer-clinton-blame-russia-comey-someone-like-trump-yourself/

Ouch.  Does this mean nobody is afraid of Hillary anymore. Is the Clinton era finally over?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ouch.  Does this mean nobody is afraid of Hillary anymore. Is the Clinton era finally over?

We can only hope!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
...hmm...perhaps Chucky is going to run in 2020.

Maybe it has to do with his own popular polls are tanking and the DNC is broke....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Maybe it has to do with his own popular polls are tanking and the DNC is broke....

If more money is now going to the left of Schumer, to BDS, then where does that leave him?

Offline Right_in_Virginia